Chapter 36

Skyler Reinhart POV/:

I pulled up outside of Kate's house after driving like a bat out of hell, after parking across the street I immediately got out of the car and ran up to the front porch before knocking at the door. A few seconds later Anna Danny's mate answered the door, "where is she?" I asked panicking and worried "Calm down she's laying down on the couch over there" Said Anna pointing at the couch I immediately walked into the house and went over to her. I kneeled down beside the couch and put an hand on Kate forehead. 

She was laying there panting with her eyes closed and her face as red as a strawberry and I could smell her arousal strongly. 

"She's burning up" I said "She's in heat for the first time" Said Anna my face went red "Heat?!" I repeated surprised

_______________
Side note/; Heats are like the werewolf version of a period without the bleeding, it comes around every few months causing intense arousal. There's two ways It can be nullified the first with medicine however it doesn't always work especially when it's a wolf first heating cycle. Or with sexual intimacy with ones mate where the wolf in heat reaches an orgasm and marks or become marked, most of the time both. Ps. marking only happens once, it is permanent after it's done.
________________

"Yes" said Anna, just then Kate bolted up wrapping her arms around my neck and whispering in my ear. "I need you Sky" she said her warm breath causing me to shiver. Anna cleared her throat and I looked over at her embarrassed as I still held onto Kate. "I'm sorry" I said Anna chuckled "It's fine she needs your help, me and Danny are going to be out for a while and her parents won't be back till morning so don't worry too much about the noise" she said with a wink.

I bet I was even more red now then before, I waited till Danny and Anna left before picking Kate up from the couch bridal style and carrying her upstairs to her bedroom. I was nervous considering this was going to be our first time together and my first time period.

What if I mess up.

We got inside her room and I laid her down gently on the bed before trying to move away but Kate pulled me down on top of her and into a deep kiss. I groaned feeling her hand reach up under me and rubbed my member through my jeans, I pulled out of the kiss and looked at her. "W-Wait Kate are you sure about this?" I asked trying not to focus on her hand that was groping my member, "Yes" she said panting before trying to kiss me again but I stopped her "I can get you medicine" I said she shook her head "It won't work this is my first heat" she said panting, I hovered over her hesitant as I looked down at her trying to decide rather we should really do this right now while she's like this.

"Sky please I need you" Kate begged and whimpered

I felt myself get rock hard, Fuck it. I bent down and kissed Kate deeply feeling her stick her tongue in my mouth and fight my own for dominance, she won. I wedged myself between her legs and she immediately started grinding against my throbbing member that was begging to be let out from my jeans as the space in them was becoming limited and restricted. Fuck I need to get these pants off, as if she read my mind Kate reached down and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them down.

I watched as she looked at my bulging Member inside my boxers with a lustful look in her eyes, she then licked her lips and pressed the palm of her hand against it causing me to moan against her lips. I pushed myself into her hand grinding on it as she sucked on my tongue. 

Oh fuck this felt so good, I found myself wanting to touch her as well so I slipped my hand between us before touching her pulsing center through those thin pajama shorts she likes to wear. She was so wet it was seeping threw her panties and her shorts, she moaned loudly breaking the kiss when I pressed my fingers against her center, I took that as an opportunity to give her neck some attention so I bent down and buried my face into her neck before kissing and sucking on it leaving Hickeys on her collar bone. Kate threw her head back in pleasures as I began rubbing her wet center with my fingers, she moaned a throaty moan in my ear which turned me on even more. I kicked my pants off that was still hanging on my ankles and threw them somewhere on the floor doing the same with my shirt leaving me in nothing but my boxers in a sports bra.