Chapter 70

Skyler Reinhart's POV:

"As you all know recent events have left us with tragedy and unnecessary bloodshed....the man who caused all of this is my uncle and I have a feeling that he'll come back again soon" I said looking around the living room at everyone.

There was, Xavia, Kate, Selena, Kevin, James, Dean, Danny, Lin, Jason, Liza, Issac, and Zack.

"So what's the plan" asked Zack

"The plan is the minute he step foot in my territory we're going to take his ass down" I said.

"That won't be easy now that he has both my divine power and your daughters" said James. "I know which is why I wanted to ask you if he has any weaknesses, anything that would give us a leg up on him?" I asked looking at James he sighed.

"There's is one, it's a wound on his abdomen where Xavia ran a pole through him, I saw him once taking pain pills for it, even though it's healed it still hurts him if you aim your attacks there you should be able to wound him enough to be able to take his ass down as you said" said James causing the room to chuckle I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

Since I've been up and about I've had time to get to know James and honestly he was everything I imagined him to be. We aren't all that close but we've had the heart to heart talk with the tears and hugging and all that good stuff, I'm glad he's alive and look forward to him getting to know me and the little family I've built.

"That we do that, we hit him hard and fast but fist before an all out battle between Joseph and us break out I need your help making sure our people are safe first" I said to everyone.

"What you need we've got you" said Zack.

"Yeah we're here to help" said Selena. "Give us your orders Alpha" Xavia added, I nodded before beginning to speak.

"Kevin, Zack and Issac I need you all to gather our best fighters and have them surround the area once he's in we want to keep him in" I said they all nodded and went off to do as I said.

"Lin and Jason I want you two with Mel and Riley in the safe room take what you need inside" I explained.

"Ok I'll help gather what we'll need" said Jason as him and Lin made their way to the safe room.

"Xavia and James round up the pack and have to prepare to move into the bunkers" I said before looking at Danny, Dean, Selena, Kate, and Liza.

"You all are with me, Danny and Dean you'll strike him first then Selena and Liza second then finally I'll-" I said but was cut off.

"We'll" said Kate correcting me, "Kate..." I said looking at her. "No sky I know you're afraid I'll get hurt but I can't just sit back and do nothing again" said Kate.

"You don't understand Kate-" I tried saying but she cut me off again.

"No sky I felt hopeless when everything happened, I don't want to feel that way again so please......let me help" she said looking my in the eyes as I searched hers with my own.

I could see that she was serious and even if I commanded her to go with Lin, Jason, Riley and Mel in the safe room that she wouldn't budge. I sighed and took her hand in my squeezing it lightly, "Ok, we'll do this together" I said she smiled and I kissed the back of her hand before turning to look at everyone else.

"That's the plan, now let's get ready to whoop his old ass" I said they all laughed and nodded.

The rest of the day was spent preparing and planning.

No one slept not even when night time came because we all wanted to make sure that everything was in place and that nothing could go wrong.

I was nervous as that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach was back. "What's wrong babe?" Asked Kate as she hugged me from behind while I stood watching everyone work.

"It's nothing I just have a bad feeling about all this" I said.

"Everything's going to be fine sky I have hope" said Kate optimistically. 

"You don't understand Kate the first time I had this feeling Paris died and so did our daughter momentarily before I brought her back.......how do I know for sure someone else isn't going to die?" I asked.

I felt Kate lean her head up against my back with a sigh.

"You don't......all we can do is make sure that they don't" said Kate I sighed and rested my hands on top of hers that was around my belly.

"I love you Kate" I said.

"I love you more sky" said Kate