General Werewolf important Info

Your author Speaking/: Sorry guys I should've put this at the beginning of the book but I thought I could just explain it throughout the story but that's proven to be a little difficult trying to find the appropriate time to do so.

Instead I'll just put it all here.

⚠️This only applies to the wolfs/people in my story I don't know about others ⚠️;

__________________
There are 6 different rankings but only 3 titles.

(Titles)
Alpha, Omega, Beta
_________________
(Ranks)
Alpha rank 1 are the highest because they are the ones who were born Alphas. - Alphas to Be's
Alpha rank 2 are the ones who gained the title some other way.

Omega rank 1 are aren't all that submissive and can easily conceive.
Omega rank 2 are super submissive and have a harder time during their heating periods and getting pregnant.

Beta rank 1 are the ones who are most likely chosen as the Alphas right hand stronger then a rank 2 beta.
Beta rank 2 are more similar to Omega rank 1 just stronger.
________________

Betas do not have heating periods unless they become Alpha or Omega.

An Omega has Heating periods

And Alpha/ Alpha to be who is born with the title of Alpha usually have something called a Potent period.

Alphas who took on the title not by blood do not have this problem and is less stronger then ones who were born with it.

Omegas become secntative in certain areas of their body after their first heating periods.

Alphas become more sensitive all over and more aggressive after their first and second potent period.

Betas have the ability to become Alphas or Omegas with or without challenging the Alpha for their title
________________
Lastly- ;
No matter the rank or title werewolves are given a different set of reproductive organs in wolf form if needed, only happens with mates of the same sex.

A heating or potent period can be suppressed but only with the help of an injection.

A heating and Potent period can be caused by things like change in emotional state, the scent of their mates or too much physical stimulation.

Done ;)
__________