Chapter 24

⚠️Warning yes you guessed it theres yet another time jump Lmao⚠️

Kaitlyn Night POV/:

2 years later

"Come on Kate it'll be fun" said Freya as her, Cole and Liza tried to convince me to join them when they go to this new 18 and older club that was opening this weekend, I was 20 now so I was well over old enough to go. "Guys I said no keep asking and I'm going to bite you" I said as we were all on my living room couch watching TV.

"This is why you don't have any friends other than us" said Cole, Freya and Liza nodded in agreement and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not about to have any at all soon after I kill you one by one, now get out of my house I don't want to go to a hot sweaty club with you all" I said. Cole put and hand over his heart and gasped dramatically. "Did you just threaten your dear friends?!" He said I nodded. "Yes" I simply said with my arms folded across my chest as I continued to watch my show.

To be honest the real reason I didn't want to go was because mating season was starting which means a lot of wolves are going to be finding mates this season. My mate on the other hand is gone and I'm starting to feel like she's never coming back.

"Kate.....it's been two years since Sky left maybe if you go out tonight you'll find another mate" said Cole. He saw right through me but I didn't expect anything less from him. I sighed maybe he's right maybe I should start looking for another mate. Yet My heart still sting in my chest when I think about the possibility that Sky could be replaced by someone else ending up being my mate.

I don't want another mate......I want Sky.

I try and act ok but both my wolf and I are still feeling the effects of Sky not being around.

I sighed and slumped down on the couch. I guess it still beats staying home alone this weekend and Rotting away in bed. "Fine but if I hate it I'm going home and none of you can try and stop me" I said, they all got excited, "Deal" said Freya.

________________

Skyler Reinhart POV/:

"Thank you come again" said the shop owner as we waved goodbye. Xavia and I were at a mall in greenwood city shopping for me some new clothes because I had out grown my old ones. Not in a bad way though, in a good way. "Got everything you need?" Asked Xavia. "Yeah but what about a new phone" I asked as my old one got smashed a few days ago during our morning training in the mountains.

"While you were in the clothing store I went and grabbed it for you so don't worry" said Xavia.

"Thanks" I said "No problem, ready to hit the road?" Asked Xavia "Yup!" I said.

Today was the day that we finally go back home to our pack. It's been 2 years I'm 19 now, a lot has changed with me like now I can shift!. Also a lot of my werewolf abilities finally kicked in and I've gotten a few new ones as well.

I'd like to say that I'm way stronger now but that wasn't the only thing that changed about me.

I recently cut my hair, it was more efficient for when I was training....it kept getting in my eyes, I also dyed it black. Now because it's shoulder length I usually just wear it in a half up half down low bun to the back.

I have a few new piercings, in my ears, at the top of my left ear and on the right side of my nose. and I'm pretty sure somehow I've gotten taller, Xavia says it's because not being able to shift was affecting my growth. I was a little bit more muscular which meant I now completely fill out my father's lather jacket, at first it was pretty loose but now it fits completely.