Chapter 38

Jason's POV:

After what happened in the bathroom with Neal I went straight to class but I couldn't stop thinking about it especially when he said that I was his, what does that even mean?, is he acknowledging me as his mate? Does he want to be with me?.

Thinking about the possibility that Neal might actually want me as his mate after all made me a little happy, I was never against the idea of being his mate in the first place I thought it was better that I was mated to someone I was friends with and comfortable around rather then a stranger I've never met before. But then he started to act the way he did towards me and that fairytale ending went down the drain when he decided to treat me like a complete stranger then use me as his personal punching bag after lying to everyone and saying I tried to push myself on him when we went over his house to hangout when in reality I've never even hugged Neal on my own before.

Maybe I'm wrong maybe this is all just an act to lure me in, maybe I should just reject him and take the pain that comes with it.....anything is better then being tugged around like this. "No don't reject him Jason he's our mate we should at least give him a chance" said my wolf max hopeful, "But what if it turns out that I'm right and he's really just playing around with my feelings?" I asked max. "Then.....we should reject him" said Max. I sighed I really don't want to feel the pain of rejection I was told that rank 1 Omegas like me are more likely to die from it then any other wolf and that's because our bodies aren't all that strong.

I sighed and decided to just focus on class rather than think about this anymore. I'll figure it out later.

Lunch time came around and as I was on my way to the lunch room and passing the guys bathroom I heard three familiar voices inside which were, Neal, Jim and Leo's.

"Someone said they saw you in the hallway talking to that sissy Jason, what did he want don't tell me your taking him back as a friend again" said Jim. Neal scoffed "Of course not why would I ever be friends with a faggot like him again" said Neal causing the other two to laugh. "I bet his father is real proud that he likes taking it in the ass" said Jim, "He probably takes it like that too" Said Leo with a chuckle.

I felt my heart sink in my chest as I backed away from the door and ran.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Isaacs POV:

I was in one of the bathroom stalls thinking about that boy from early...Jason, he was cute and definitely my type with his dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes. I want to get to know him and ask him out. No wait what am I thinking?!, I don't think it's a good idea to pursue someone else romantically considering the fact that I'm searching for my mate. But what if I never find them and miss out on a chance to be with someone as adorable as Jason.....that would suck.

But would I really have it in me to reject my mate if I do start going out with Jason before I find them?, I shook my head. Get it together Isaac Snow. who's to say that Jason's even into guys let alone me, But the book he was reading......no anyone can read that book it's just a bitter sweet love story about two completely different guys who fell in love with each other only to die together in the end.

Yeah........no he's definitely gay, but there's still the question of if he's into me, maybe I'm not his type who knows. Ugh, Maybe I should just drop the Fantasy and try and be friends with him instead.

Yes that can work.

I sighed and flushed the toilet about to leave out of the bathroom when I heard some voices talking as they entered the bathroom.

"Someone said they saw you in the hall way talking to that sissy Jason, what did he want don't tell me your taking him back as a friend again" said one voice. Usually I'm not the type to listen to gossip or eavesdrop on other peoples conversations but when I heard Jason's name I had to listen in.