Chapter 51

Kaitlyn Night POV/:
Two months later

It's been two months since I found out I was pregnant and now my belly's showing. I came to terms with it all when I went with sky to tell my parents and my mom snapped me out of my head and made me realize that this was a blessing and that fate doesn't do things on our time and the goddess doesn't give us what we want when we want it.

My father was pretty happy surprisedly, I for sure thought he would be pissed but he said since now he's retired as the packs alpha and he'll have two new grandchildren soon he needs to step up his game and practice being a grandfather during his free time which he now has a lot of.

Danny was excited about our baby just as much as he was about his own and so was Anna. We also told the entire Reinhart pack and they threw us a celebration, let's just say they were over the moon to hear that an heir to the pack will soon be born.

Honestly the thought of being responsible for a whole other human being still scares the shit out of me but now I can't wait to finally meet my pup.

Considering werewolves pregnantcy only last for 6 months instead of 9 like human babies I'll most likely get my wish soon.

I would say that pregnancy isn't all that bad but I'd be lying. I constantly have to pee because apparently my baby likes to sit on mommy's bladder instead of staying in one spot like a good little baby. I'm always hungry yet I can't eat what I like to eat because my baby likes to be in control, for example I love pizza yet now when I go anywhere near it I gag which I really don't  understand like what type of person doesn't like pizza?!.....I think my baby's a crazy person.

Instead my little pup would much rather eat pineapples and peanut butter or eggs with jelly on them so disgusting yet so good.

Anyways we still haven't found out the gender of our little one. Sky says she doesn't care what the gender is she just wants to hold our baby while I on the other hand am wishing for a boy.

Girls are high maintenance and I'm saying this because I am one myself so I know better than anyone,While boys are probably a little easier.

I was sitting on the couch at my mom and dads house watching tv and eating pickles and sour cream with my mom by my side. I've been over here almost everyday because Sky has been pretty busy with the pack and my parents were worried my pup and I wasn't getting enough attention.....Sky agreed with them so she brings me here everyday while she works then she comes and gets me whenever she's done. I don't mind though the house is kind of empty nowadays and it's only Me, sky and Issac who lives there now. Jason, Selena and Paris visits from time to time and so do Freya, Cole and Liza but other then that I'm usually pretty much in the house alone when Skys working.

I was completely focused on my show when I felt my mothers hand on my belly, she does this all the time so I was pretty much use to it by now. her and my dad harasses both me and Anna and stalks us like hawks whenever we come over.

Anna's lucky though she only has 2 more months left until they move from stalking her to stalking the baby while I on the other hand have to deal with this for 4 more whole months. "Mom" I called out she hummed in response. "Was it easier with me or Danny, boy or girl?" I asked really wanting to know the answer.

"Neither" she said I looked at her surprised and maybe a little offended I was sure I was a good baby. "You sure? Aren't boys easier than girls?" I asked "You say that as if your brother was an angel or something you both were a different set of problems for me and you father, we had one who thought he's to sleep all morning and cry all night and then there was you who refused to drink bottle milk so my poor breast had to be tortured" she said I rolled my eyes playfully at her as she chuckled to herself.

"I just thought that a baby boy would be better" I said looking down at my belly and rubbing it lovingly.

"The gender of the baby doesn't make it easier or harder in fact that doesn't matter at all, it's the personality they develops that determines rather you go through hell or not" said my mom.

I sighed as I continued to rub my belly "You were very head strong as a kid, if you believed in something strongly you wouldn't let it go, you were also very bold you'd say things to people not caring if it came off offensive or disrespectful it got you into trouble so many times with the other pack members"  she said laughing to herself I shook my head in shame.

"Well little one let's just hope you take after your other mommy she's way more well behaved" I said, just then my pup kicked and I felt it for the first time. My eyes went wide as I grabbed my mom's hand and put it on my belly. "What are you-" she said but stopped when she felt it to, "It kicked" I said she gasped then a big smile spreed across her face before she yelled for my Dad.

"What what's wrong?" He asked looking around "You got to feel this the baby just kicked for the first time" said my mom. Dad then came over and sat next to me before putting his hand on my belly.

My baby responded by kicking again and my dad smiled when he felt it.

"Oh that was a powerful kick it's definitely a little girl I just know it the woman in our family had always been strong" he said looking at my mother who just smiled at him.

"It could be a boy dad you can't just tell from a kick" I said.

"I'm never wrong about these things trust me sweetie I know" he said.

My mom rolled her eyes "Don't listen to him he did this when I was pregnant with Danny only for it to be a boy" said my mom.

"Ok that was an error I'll admit it but what about last time with Kate" he said "You thought she was a boy" said my mom.

I laughed at the two.

I love them.