Chapter 52

Joseph's POV:

I walked up to the door of a small cabin on the outskirts of a far away town in the woods where I was told a while ago that a group Rogue wolves live. I walked past tents which was where some slept and sleeping bags on the side of the cabin and in the back. I knocked on the door and just the man I was looking for answered.

When he seen me he rolled his eyes, this wasn't my first time coming here. "Get the hell out of here we told you we're not interested" he said.

"Yes,yes I hear you" I said as I pushed my way inside. I looked around the house seeing their ran down furniture and incredibly dirty kitchen.

Geez these people live like bums,

"You say you don't want revenge but Terry my friend I know that isn't true" I said just as his brother came walking in. "Why the hell is he here again?!" Asked Sam to his younger brother. "For The same reason as last time" said Terry tiredly before walking over to the couch and sitting down.

Sam looked at me with an annoyed look "We don't want to join you now leave us alone" he said but his eyes told a different story. "Your afraid" I said gaining his attention just as he was about to walk away. "What?" Said Sam, "The man who killed your father was a powerful man was he not?" I asked they both went quiet and I knew I had them on a hook then now I just got to wheel them in.

"Fear is the only explanation for not wanting revenge on the person who took everything from you" I said looking at my hands momentarily before making a fist and looking back up at Terry and Sam who was now looking at me.

"I know how to deal with powerful man boys, wanna know a fact about powerful man?" I asked, they were quiet but I could tell they were interested so I continued, "Even they fall, don't believe me? Then come and see the one I took down that I now have chained up in my basement still holding on to the hope that he'll be free" I said with a chuckle.

"We don't want revenge" said Terry. "You don't want revenge on the man and his family who tore your family apart?, the man who killed your father and forced you to flee from your home only for your mother to take her own life just days after?" I asked.

I saw Sam balling his fist up with anger while Terry looked as though he was about ready to destroy everything in sight.

Got them.

"This is my one and final offer boys take revenge and claim what once belonged to you, I'll help you destroy all those who wronged you....just say the word" I said with a smile before turning around to leave out of the door.

Just as I was about to step a foot outside I was stopped. "Wait!" Said Sam, I smirked before turning around to look at him, "Yes?" I questioned. "Every night I've been hunted by that man's face seeing him repeatedly Rip out my father's throat and turn around and look at us coded with his blood" said Sam before taking a breath.

"And I'm sick of hearing my mother's screams, We want to help you but on one condition" said Terry.

"Sure" I said

"We want our revenge on the entire Night family........and Skyler as well" said Terry

He must be suicidal if he's going to go after Sky.

Meh, not my problem these two idiots are but minor pieces in my little game, I honestly don't care rather they die or get their revenge.

"Fine but the child is mine touch it and I'll have both your heads" I said they both looked at each other confused no doubt because they were unaware that Kate was pregnant. Even so they still agreed and I reached into my pocket before pulling out a large stack of cash. Yeahhhh, revenge is good in all but that won't keep them on a leash, once that becomes something out of their reach they'll give up which is why I need something they desperately are in need of right now.

I pulled the stack apart and gave them a little of the money, "This is but a taste of what you'll gain once the job is done" I said they looked at the money with wide eyes, it was only 400 dollars yet they acted as if it was a fortune but I guess I get it. they've been Orphaned for a while and now is living as the leaders of the bums- I mean Rogue wolves, they must be on hard times and they've probably been eating off the land somewhere this whole time.

"And please do refrain from failing" I said as I walked to the door and stopped. "I'm not too fond of being let down" I said calmly but in a threatening tone before leaving out of the door.

I made my way past the sleeping rogue wolves and back to my car. Now that I have half the army it's time to go get the other half.

Sky let's see how you react to a little family reunion.