Chapter 53

Skyler Reinhart's POV:
One month later

It was 10am and I was pulling on my shoes and favorite Lather jacket getting ready to take Kate baby shopping. We already had a lot of stuff from pack members and Kate's parents along with gifts from Xavia and the others but there was still a lot more stuff we needed.

Dean told me that I'd be spending a lot of money on the baby because babies are messy and they grow out of things fast which is why I'm glad I have no shortage of money.

Thank you mom and dad.

Just then Kate came waddling down the stairs dressed in the new sun dress I got her along with a lot of other new clothes considering her belly's too big for all her old clothes now. Kate is now 3 months pregnant and in 3 more months she'll have the baby and we get to finally see our little pups face.

I looked at Kate as she stood in front of me, "So how do I look?" She asked "Like the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" I replied she rolled her eyes and punched my arm. "Ouch!" I said "Liar I look like a fat ass pig" she said as she waddled to the door "Oh baby don't say that" I said walking over and cupping her face as I looked deep into her eyes.

"More like a plump penguin" I said her face expression went angry before she took the back of her hand and hit me in the jewels with it.

I slumped over holding my member and groaning in pain. "Ow" I said "That's what you get now come on I'm tried and my feet hurt" she said leaving out of the door.

We got to the mall and we immediately made our way inside. As we walked past the many different shops we finally got to the one we were here for, Q's Baby stuff. We walked inside and immediately saw loads of baby stuff everywhere, from clothes to toys and furniture they had everything.

I could see Kate's eyes sparkling as she looked around. "This place has everything, oh look come over here" she said dragging me with her over to the stuff animals session.

"Isn't this just the cutest little thing?" She asked holding up a stuff elephant. "Yeah babe it reminds me of you" I said with an innocent smile, but Kate was not smiling at all "You must really not like your balls huh" she said I shook my head and put a hand over my private area "No I'm sorry don't hit me in the jewels again" I said with a chuckle, she rolled her eyes and we continued walking around.

By the end we had at least 3 shopping carts full of stuff from, Clothes and Toys, baby accessories even furniture but that stuff has to be shipped to us.

I payed around nine hundred nearly a thousand dollars for all of it.

I sighed as we walked out of the mall with me carrying all of the bags, I didn't mind though they weren't heavy to me. "Our little pup isn't even born yet and you're already spoiling them" I said shaking my head.

"Don't blame this all on me you're the one who kept grabbing things and saying it would look cute on our baby" she said ratting me out.

"Ok you got me" I said with a chuckle as we reached the car and I put all the bags in the trunk and some in the backseat because it was just that many of them.

I went around to the passenger side and opened the door for Kate so that she could get in, once Kate was in the car I jogged around to the drivers seat and got in before shutting the door. "Next stop the packs clinic" I said turning on the car "What? Why?" Asked Kate confused "Did you forget babe?, it's for your monthly check up to check on our little pup" I said she sighed heavily "Can't we just have it done at home I'm tired" she whined I chuckled and leaned over to kiss her forehead "Ok I'll have her come to us" I said "Thank you your the best" she said as she slumped down in the seat tiredly.