Toothless - Part 6 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

James was left behind with Hunk and Shay, both given orders to reach the closest hunter base and report in the current doings at the castle and that three hunters have reported spotting the lost prince. 

Keith, Lance and Shiro had accepted they might die tonight and left to save Katie. None holding any regrets as they knew Katie would do the same for them. 

So, they let themselves be bait as they stormed the castle. Allowed the hungriest and most starved turned vampires to leap at them from all over the place, desperate to feed on the only food around. 

Fighting for their lives against them all and choosing to ignore the ones that chose to hide up or run away. They'd hunt them down once morning comes and they've collected their missing teammate. 

Lance and Shiro mostly making a path for Keith to sprint onwards without them. Covering his back and buying him time to find Katie first. To reach for her hand and never let it go as she finally takes the offered hand. 

And Keith found her, sat upon a throne and looking fed up. Glaring towards the prince who was stood leaning against her throne, an painfully gripping hand on her shoulder to keep her seated. 

Three female vampires, turned vampires, soon jumped towards him and attacked. Keith gripped his trusty and oldest knife, slashing and stabbing until three new piles of ashes were left in the throne room. 

Lotor frowning, growing enraged as he glanced towards Katie and noticed her relief. He was soon smirking before suddenly appearing beside Keith and slicing at his cheek. Keith flinched back, wincing in pain over the deep slash that would clearly grow to scar. 

Katie tensing, eyes growing wide and fearful as she shakily took a breath as the blood filled the air. She knew he was wounded, he's been attacked by half the castle and would have gotten himself scratched and hurt. But fresh blood, so close as all in the room were left starving was dangerous. 

Lotor let the slyness shine in his eyes as he licked some blood from his fingers. Clearly knowing what he had done and proving so as he shoves Keith with enough force to go flying towards the two thrones. 

Katie gripping at the arms of the throne, almost rushing to help him but stopping herself as she knew he was in danger of becoming her next much needed meal. She's starved before but they've always been careful to never get as hurt as he was now when she hasn't fed for a few days. 

"Don't let him go to waste. We can't allow you to starve otherwise we'd lose the promised girl" Lotor sighed with disappointed as he stared towards Katie, knowing she was trying to hold herself back. 

"You're not deserving of her" Keith snarled back, pushing himself up on his elbows and glancing around for his dropped knife. 

"Silence. I'm creating a better future by doing what's been written in the stars. Fate knew this day would come for my kind and it's almost upon us" Lotor snapped back, grinning like he was insane as he mentioned the promised fate given to all vampires. 

"I wasn't talking about an heir. You're not deserving of Katie and never will be" Keith scoffed back with an smirk, looking down on Lotor as he knew he'd never be worthy over her.