Love Hard Au - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: I'm not normally into romance films or romance Christmas films. The whole love theme isn't my type of thing. I mean, unless it's into cartoons but who doesn't love cartoons ships. But I actually watched "Love Hard" this year and well, I really liked it. I know it came out last year or something and I've watched a few classic romance Christmas films while growing up. But I actually enjoyed the movie this time. I hid behind a pillow during the cringe worthy parts, but I watched the rest of the film with a smile. And so, I wanted to give an AU with a small twist a try. 

Side Note 2: I like the idea of Pidge's Mother being Jewish while Pidge's Dad didn't really have a main religion to follow. So, they'd blend their lives together and make their family life not solely focused on any one god and left their children to grow believing in their own faith or be faithless without any pressure. Like Christmas would still happen in the Holt household but Colleen would add a few Jewish twists and Sam would even help to keep those added traditions alive so everyone and everyone's faith felt involved. So, Pidge will be like half Jewish and half faithless. I know that's not how it works but it's a fanfic so see it as magic. 

Side Note 3: I use my laptop to write so emojis don't work for me. Meaning I'll have to actually write what emojis are used inbetween the *'s

PS: Please don't send the elves to murder me if this ends up in a complete failure. 

PSS: This isn't linked to my Christmas special book and will be a single, long oneshot instead. Or maybe a two part's oneshot if it becomes super long. 

It's been said that, according to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. But fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning humans to spend the rest of their lives searching for their other half, their soul's equal.

And if that's true, then Zeus is an asshole. (Pidge I can't curse in my Colum) 

Sure, dating has never really been easy, but modern dating online is even harder, I keep thinking my perfect match has to be out there, just one click away. 

Someone kind, and honest, and ideally..

someone that doesn't already have a wife. Am I right?

Despite my gut telling me that maybe I should give up altogether, along comes Ted, a Libra who likes puppies and offers to take me on a sunset sail until he ghosts me.

But on a positive note, I've turned my horrible love life into a successful online writing career. For years, I've been chronicling my disaster dates under the pseudonym "Always a Princess, never a Queen". And people seem to love that I can't find love. But honestly, I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. How is it that everyone has found the one, and I haven't? Either I'm the unluckiest woman in the world, or my picker is broken.

"Maybe it's both. What's the one common denominator in all of these dates? It's you. Do the math" Katie commented from where she was lazily swirling herself round on an abounded computer chair that belonged to the intern desk. The latest intern lasted the normal three months before either quitting or being fired leaving the desk and chair free for anyone to use as spare.