New Guy - Part 2 - Kidge.

****

A/N: I've tried my very best to tag those that had wanted more to this oneshot and I hope that the tagging had worked this time. But for all those that had been waiting and wanting more, I hope this fills the need. And apologizes if this ends up a disappointed, it's been a couple of years since the first part so I don't have the same flow for the oneshot as I once did. 

MarlayB

em_holt

Way_To_Many_Ships

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Link to the First Part -

Keith wasn't sure what new school experience he wanted to live through but being stalked and hunted down by a gremlin was never even one of the options he thought up. He'd known it was coming, he'd bumped into his classmate while she heading to class and he overheard her conversation with her friends. 

He was rather curious over the bomb she was talking about, not for illegal reasons, but it was pretty cool that a random sixteen year old was able to casually build one or start building one without anyone knowing. 

The robot, Rover, he's heard them call it as seemed rather interesting as well but he didn't want to get involved. He didn't like people and younger people fuelled by hormones and lust wasn't his favourite at all. 

Hence, he didn't mention that the "Keith Kogane" her friends had mentioned to her were currently standing a few meters behind her all along. And he was happy hiding from her once they've entered the classroom. 

He was going to keep as much of a distance as he possible could from the Miss Katie Holt who might end up in prison someday in the future. That was the plan until the teacher started checking attendance. 

In truth Keith thought about sinking down into his chair and pretend he was skipping. The teacher never looked up from the attendance book and just waited for their students to respond when he calls his name. 

But Keith knew he was already in big trouble with his mom and didn't want to risk anymore problems with his mom if she assumes he was skipping classes. He never has before but for some reason, if he skipped a single class than he'd suddenly be seen as this rebel. 

Or worse, he's gain Shiro's disappointed look for "skipping" class. Shiro would hear him out, believe him over mentioning that the teacher just didn't hear his reply in class during attendance. But still, the few minutes before Keith can explain to his big brother over the truth, he'd gain that disappointed look. And the worse thing in life was disappointing Shiro. 

Keith knew he was rather co-depended on his brother, adopted brother. But in his defence the pair of them had survived the foster system together. Keith had refused to leave Shiro, his step up brother, when his blood mom did appear out of the blue to take custody of him years later after his Da's death. Keith had told his mother that she either took Shiro in with him or gave him a blood brother that he could raise to marry Shiro so he'd be able to legally be Shiro's brother in the future.