Chosen Soulmates - EXTRA - Shadam/Kidge.

****

A/N:

This is based after Katie had first claimed Keith as her soulmate. Like, Matt, Shiro and Adam all watching from the other side of the playground's fence. 

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Background Ships: Kidge.

Matt, Shiro and Adam had all walked over towards the fence that sat around the tiny outside area left as an playground for all the kids in the under five class at the Garrison. The playground wasn't overly large and the classroom door was it's entranced to such a space. No gate along the fence out of fear over alien children accidently getting it open with their strength or acid spit. 

None of them three having expected to watch Katie randomly chose Keith like an Pokemon and was slowly taking in the scene they had just witnessed without either of the two children noticing. 

The three, all who were twelve years old, soon grew to react differently over the whole scene. Soon starting to speak and react openly as the children grew further and further away from where they had been standing and listening in. 

"I can't be blamed for this flaw. Mum told her about Pokemon long before I let her watch an episode with me" Matthew announces as he crosses his arms over his stomach, accepting he wasn't at fault for his sister's behaviour this time.  

"Your sister is stealing my brother. This is his first visit to the Garrison. Krolia normally keeps him back on the base or at the hut. This is the furthest he's been away from the hut. And he ends up being kidnapped. He'll never want to live here now" Shiro blurts out in an panic, gripping at the fence as he watches his adopted baby brother gets kidnapped and unable to do anything. 

"Meh, that's fine. Katie's always wanted to live in space. She'd be happy to run off to space with him" Matt replies with an casual wave of his hand, knowing his sister would love to live in space.

"I think it's sweet" Adam admits with an smirk, leaning against the fence sideways and half watching the two children escape and half watching his own two friends. 

"My brother is being kidnapped before our very eyes" Shiro screams out towards them both, throwing his hands in the air in disbelief over how neither seemed worried over this. 

"And we both how much of a loner he is. Now look at him, he's finally meeting new people and being chosen as someone's soulmate. He's engaged and all in one day of meeting someone. Let's be happy and proud over his fast working ability on making friends" Adam calmly states as he places an comforting hand on Shiro's shoulder, seeing this as a good thing for Keith. Looking towards the positives over him being kidnapped and chosen as someone's future husband. 

"And Katie's never gained a friend before. It's nice she's growing confident enough to claim someone as her soulmate. She's finally coming out of her shy shell" Matt perked up with an agreeing nod towards Adam's thought path. Seeing only the good side of this kidnapping now. 

"I feel like neither of you are taking this serious anymore.." Shiro groaned back as he buried his face into his hands. 

"We are. We've just watched two loners become fast friends and even faster soulmates. It's cute. Hopefully Katie will help encourage Keith to stay on earth longer and socialize with others better. I hear weddings are the perfect place to meet new people" Adam replied with an grin, nodding happily over Keith making such improvements socially on his first day around others.