The Five - Plance.(Discontinued)

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: I know the photo above is Pike x Meklavar but I don't have any photos over just Plance that goes with this story. So, I'm using Meklavar and Pike fanart for the top. 

Side Note 2: This was kinda inspired by the film series Underworld. I grew up loving them even when I wasn't meant to be watching them. I'm going more towards Michael mixed form since I find that more realistic and much cooler. 

****

Run down:

Shiro;

He's a vampire. He's lost his right arm during the war and also lost his husband, Adam. Shiro is a high ranked vampire and a loyal knight to his race. He was sent into hunt down the worse werewolves enemies and take them down before they do anymore harm.

Adam was normally kept safe within the clan grounds but was sent out for a smaller mission once Shiro had left for a mission and was killed. Shiro returned with no news over his husband death until he found their shared room unused all along. He never forgave them for his husband death and used his rage to hunt down more werewolves.

He lost his arm from an ambushed, also learning that his husband was used as a sacrifice by the lords to hunt down a higher ranked werewolf in the area. Shiro loyalty broke as he laid bleeding out and almost attacked a human as his thirst for blood overpowered him. He was brought to the safety of the holy grounds. 

Keith;

He was born by a vampire mother and a human father. He grew up with his father until he was six before his father died and his mother finally came back to take him up. He was raised for the rest of his years with the vampires and learning their ways. He wasn't happy not like he was when he lived with his father. 

He was forced to believe in their ways. To fight their war and be a mindless soldier for them. He was angry and used his rage to kill werewolves in his way. He at least got to learn why his father never had to drink blood like he did but he didn't enjoy the world forced upon himself. 

He knew Shiro as the man stood as a loyal knight and Shiro helped look out for him. He left once Shiro never returned from one of his missions and somehow ended at the penthouse too. 

Lance;

Lance family was loyal to the heart and believed every word spoken to them by the lords and higher ranks. Happy to fight and defend their pack and race. And Lance believed too. He stood as a soldier, ready to fight and defend. He also hoped to charm himself a mate, to find his life mate and settle down and gain his own loving pack. 

But battle after battle his love and admiration grew less and less towards his lords. Witnessing the worse and staining his own hands .. he finally lost hope in the war being a right choice. 

He became lost and somehow ended up waking up inside the penthouse one morning. No clue how he got there or who kidnapped him in his sleep .. but he's never tried leaving either. 

Hunk;

Hunk was never seen as an important werewolf. He was just a normal follower to his race and did his background duties as expected. He lived as much of a normal life he could in their world and found his lifetime mate, Shay. The pair were happy together and did their duties as well as ever. 

Shay birthing twin daughters, Hazel and Sunny. Both being named after Shay's grandmother and her own mother. Shay own family was attacked by a group of vampires when she was only a child. She and her brother barely survived and escaped to safety.