Baby Rover - Part 6 - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Shiro did as he mentioned he would. He waited the agreed time before giving Katie an extra seven days to contact him. He knew that if she had escaped safely and with her life, she'd find a way to send word towards him. Even if she couldn't travel back to the planet straight away or had to lay low, she'd contract him at least. 

It left Shiro knowing something must have gone wrong the moment the extra week he'd given her had finally passed. Even Rover had realized something was wrong when his mother figure was spoiling him in hugs and rambling om about whatever tech was on her mind. 

So, Shiro got into contract with Keith yet again as he took off flying into space. Knowing he needed someone he trusted to babysit his adopted son while he goes to break into an empire base and save someone he won't mind marrying someday. 

Only for Keith to mention he had a ship full of rebels that were about to head to the same base for a mission and blow it up. Leaving Shiro to park up his own ship, tuck Rover safely into the better armoured hover baby crib and close it before entering his brother's ship. 

He merely hoped Katie wouldn't be too furious over bringing their son to the one place they were trying to keep him away from. 

But at least Rover got to meet his uncle, Keith seemed to not freak out as much as all the other rebels did at seeing the alien baby. Though Shiro had to take away the knife that his brother did try giving to Rover after seeing the sparkle in the toddlers eyes when spotting it. "No knifes until triple digits ages" Shiro told his son, knowing he couldn't be trusted with any real weapons until he was in his hundreds numbers age. 

And that's how Shiro found himself shooting up an empire base with blaster in hand and rebels running around him. Keith tucked to his side and the hovering baby crib keeping to their tails and toddler safely tucked inside. 

It was all going smoothly until they all realized the empire workers and stormtroopers weren't actually running around in panic due to them but due to the current robotic uprising happening. The drones, druids and anything else robotic had seemed to have been redownloaded with their own personability programs. Leaving all robotic life to actual have a soul within themselves and chose to stay with the empire or fight back. 

"The rebellion could use someone with the skill to take over a base single handedly" Keith commented in awe, knowing whoever did this was a genius and rather skilled. 

Shiro could only nod under his helmet as he knew someone this powerful could possible take over the universe if they desired it. Leaving him to pray that the person only wanted to do some good by messing with the empire and would soon settle into a peaceful life afterwards. 

It wasn't long until they finally reached the control room, ready to pull up the bases blueprints and find the prison cells location. As well as the rebels plant their bombs around the base a bit more.

But when they reached the control, they finally found who had hacked all the robotic life within the base.

"IF YOU EVEN DARE to try and HURT MY GOD DAMN FAMILY AGAIN, I WILL shove my hand down your throat and rip out your organs myself before feeding them to all your empire comrades for lunch. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Katie snarled out from where she was squatted before an empire soldier who was pinned down by three sentries and glaring at him murderously.