Naked Ape - Prologue Part 3 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Heads Up: I'll still do sign langued sentences by Shiro/apes and monkey language in italic. 

Side Note: 113 is the name of the drug or the "cure" the labs were working on. 

None of the other Holt's showed up at the captivity. 

Not a single one. 

Shiro overlooked that none had came to visit him on the days they've promised to see him. He was too distracted that Katie was still in his care and none of the others had thought to check the captivity for her. 

Or worse, and Shiro truly dreaded that Katie might have been right from the start, none had noticed she was missing yet. 

Shiro remembered how busy the Holt's grew when he had lived with them and he knew he was always there for Katie but he had hoped one of the others would step up and look after the girl was he was gone. 

It left a bitter taste on Shiro's tongue as he thought over his own family failing two members of the family. 

And it meant that Katie grew apart of Shiro's thoughts on escaping. To help gain real freedom for the apes back and working on helping to free as many as possible. 

Katie smirked at the plan, ready to help burst apes out all over the city. 

Her snacks bought to share for the others was used to help teach Sven to share and look out for the others as much as himself. Katie giving Sven a high five after he had shared out the snacks with every other ape. 

All of the apes training, learning together and becoming a strong bonded family together. 

Katie mostly left in Coran's or Iverson's care as Shiro helped train the others with Adam or worked through plans with them all. Katie not really knowing ape language and mostly left awkwardly hovering to the side. 

Coran translating as much as he could but stopped when Shiro mentioned he'd pass on plans to her once it was time. Not wanting his sister to be too involved due to her young age and weaker build. 

Iverson still trying to teach Katie to speak ape, failing but encouraged her to keep trying. As well as bonded with her through them both stubbornly trying to teach the other to talk in their own preferred way.  

Shiro purposely ignoring Katie's looks and teases whenever she spotted him overly close in Adam's personal bubby. Even rolling his eyes as his sister hummed long song's tunes whenever passing the pair. 

Sven snickering with her as the pair made heart shapes with their hands and sent out kissing sounds towards the two. Something that even Iverson joined in by making a single heart shape with his hands. 

Coran sat back and made a bet with Katie over how long it's take for Shadam to happen. Both betting with fruit that they'd gain once all the apes held their own freedom. 

Katie disappearing one day, even without Shiro knowing it. Leaving all apes on high alert and concerned for the naked ape they've grown fond to having around. She returned once Shiro had refused to return home with Matt, the oldest brother having made a back room deal with the owner to look the other way as Shiro goes "missing".