Toothless - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A vampire's greatest weakness wasn't his ability to die a second time but to not be able to breed healthily. 

Vampires may be stronger, faster and more deadlier but if they can't breed healthily than it'd only be due time before the last one dies. 

All hunter's are told the truth over the matter. 

Vampires are only born as sons.

Sure, an innocent civilian can be turned, man or women but they'd never be as strong nor as powerful as one born from a womb. 

No matter how many women are turned into vampires, they'd only give sons. Even poor women victims who weren't turned into the undead and forced to born such a creature still only gave sons. 

Women were needed to breed vampires.

A pregnancy that carries an creature of the night inside only lasts six's months. The vampire blood from it's father help's it mature and grow much quicker than a human child would. But it also demands blood daily from inside the womb, feeds from it's own mother if it must and would risk killing her from inside the womb due to not knowing to hold back. 

A human women forced to birth a vampire child suffers a great amount of pain before the pregnancy, during and even in labour. It's pure torture and inhuman but vampires do not care, they only care for a child to be born.

For that child will always stand above humans were simply turned. 

Keith's parents were hunter's, in some sense. His mother was actually a vampire, she was turned into one by a high ranking blood sucker she was tracking down. But his father was fully human and still fell in love with her. 

They never married, his father dreamed over it but his mother knew she may have to leave at any given second if she couldn't control her thirst for blood. 

Keith was born by their love, he was human.

He held a few extra keen senses but he was fully human. 

And he was a hunter.

He hated the rotten smell that came with an clan's camp. 

They always camp somewhere dark, cold, damp and deep from any wondering humans. 

Old and new blood mixed as one scent along with ageing bodies that was no longer of use to them but they didn't bother throwing them out. Just shoving them into the same corner of their camp. 

He's heard over people being taken by their villages, two at a time and always one male and one female. Sometimes they'd be related, siblings, married, friends or even parent and child. Sometimes they'd be strangers, just two unlucky people caught by the blood suckers and dragged away without a chance to escape. 

It's been having for six years now.

A good amount of time to breed safely, or as safely as the vampires thought they could. Taking one female, breed her for all she's got before feeding from her and dumping the body. The child would be born and taken from her as soon as possible, never even letting her see the demon child she's forced to give life too.