Chapter 1

I'm excited for this new book❤❤❤❤ if you're from my old story, comment
Putting the date so I know how long I've been writing it when I finish.

1/11/16
Emily-

I felt his eyes on me as I turned and sat down on the bus, pulling out my phone. I turned around and glared at Justice.

He looked good today, I mean, you can't blame me for thinking he was attractive even though I hate him.
If he's hot, he's hot, and Justice was very much so.

Everyone thought of me and the innocent leader of the volleyball team, while everyone else was sleeping around with the guys on the football team, including Justice.

I'm not just gonna go around and lose my virginity to someone like Justice. I wanted to wait for someone who deserves to have it. The person I had little hope for. Maybe there is true love, but I doubt it.

Later that day

I sighed as I walked to my class that I shared with the devil himself. Music.

"Good morning class" my teacher said. She had long, thick, frizzy white hair, and her nails were too long in my opinion. She wasn't really nice.

"Emily" I shot my head up, not realizing I looked down. "Yes Mrs.Roberts?" "Would you run the attendants paper to the office?" I stood up and walked to her and grabbed the paper. As I started walking towards the door my head turned as I heard some one whistle.

If you guessed it was Justice, you were right.

I rolled my eyes and let the door close behind me. About 15 seconds later I felt someone's presence beside me. "Are you following me?"

"I'm going to the restroom" he said. I shook my head and sighed. "The restroom is the opposite way" he laughed and shrugged.

"I noticed you looking at me on the bus this morning" I looked down. "Just because I looked at you doesn't mean I like you" I said.

"Didn't say it did" he smirked at me, knowing how to get to me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks so I quickly turned my head.

"You know how innocent you are is a huge turn on" I looked at him disgusted but shook my head. "Who said I was innocent" I smirked and reached the office doors.

Why not play along? Its not like I'm gonna let anything happen anyway...

I walked back to class, seeing his presence no longer there in the hallways.

"Will someone explain to Emily what were doing?" She said as I sat down in my seat. "Justice" I rolled my eyes. "We're learning about the fingering on a piano" he smirked and winked as the teacher looked away. I mentally gagged and looked to the board.

That wasn't even a good one.

Next was history, which I also shared with Justice.

"Alright today were doing a group project, and I'll be choosing your partners." I crossed my fingers.
This is something god would punish me with by giving me Justice as a partner.

For a reason I'm not sure of.

"Emily you'll be partners with Jake" I sighed in relief and looked over at Justice who was already looking back. I smirked and he looked away acting like he was paying attention.

I looked around, not seeing Jake anywhere. He was a tall guy with black hair, like 2012 beiber hair.

He was always quite and got his stuff turned in first. I raised my hand, seeing Justice do the same. "You never said my name" Justice said and the teacher looked to me.

"My partners not here" he nodded and shrugged. "You and Justice can work together, I'll find a new partner for Jake when he gets back" my eyes widened and I quickly shook my head.

"There's no way I'm being partners with him" the teacher shook his head saying he disapproved. "That's the most stupidest thing I've heard"
"Bitch" I heard Justice say, making the teachers and I eyes widen.

"Justice that's a detention, both of you meet me at the end of last period" I gasped hearing Justice laugh. "You're making me get a detention because this asshole?" I raised my voice giving Justice a dirty look. "That's two detentions for you Ms.Davis"
I heard Justice laugh.

"Its just detention" Justice shrugged and sat down next to me. I pushed my chair farther away from him and rolled my eyes.

"You know some people need a good résumé to get into college, not that you would care, you'd probably live at home and be the fuck boy you are"

"Ouch" I heard someone say behind me, I smirked at Justice waiting for a response.

"I'm actually going to college Ms.Innocent" I rolled my eyes.

"Good luck getting accepted, with all your D's and f's you're gonna need it"

"About that" he said and scooted forward towards me. He put his mouth by my ear.

"I need a tutor"