Chapter 3

Posting another chapter sine this one isn't very good and since its short :) make sure you comment and vote

I plugged my phone into my speakers and I stepped into the shower. I grabbed my strawberry shampoo. I instantly relaxed as I massaged it into my scalp.

After probably 20 minutes I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body.

I got on Snapchat and took a mirror picture
'Xo'

I quickly got changed into a pair of shorts and a lose 'Rolling Stones' tshirt.

I went on Snapchat and watched everyone's story. My eyes widened at the last one. It was Justice. I don't remember adding him.

The first picture was a girl in the hallway. What the fuck.

'Why the hell would you take a picture of me in the hallway?'

I turned on my alarm and laid down, pulling the covers to my chin.

I'm not looking forward to school at all tomorrow.

Next morning

"Emily the principal would like to see you" I nodded and stood up. Hearing people 'Ooo' behind me as I walked to the door.

One of the front lady's directed me to his office and I sat my self in his chairs in front of his desk.

"We need to know if you would like to hold detention after school for now on?" I looked at him confused. As much as I would like to say no.... He's close friends with my mother, and she would definitely know if I didn't.

"How long?" "For the rest of the month, or how ever long you would like" I nodded.

"I guess I can help for a month" he smiled and clapped his hands together.

"Great, I'll meet you in the cafeteria after school" I nodded and stood up, walking towards the door, hearing the bell ring.

I left without another word, getting a pass from the same lady. I was probably 10 minutes late for class, which I spent walking through the hallways.

As I stepped in everyone's eyes turned towards me. "Where have you been?" The teacher stood up and walked towards me. "I told you about being late" I looked at her confused.

"I was in the office, and I've never been late" I handed her her pass and walked towards my seat.

Today is not my day.

"I'll speak with you after class" I nodded and leaned back in my chair. "Good job babe" I turned my head to see Justice on my left. "What do you want?" He smiled.

"Are you that mad I put that picture on Snapchat?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm mad that you even took it, especially since you took it of my ass, are you fucking stupid?" I snapped. Some heads turned towards us.

"Sorry" he kinda laughed but stopped when I shot him a death glare.

"You're so fucking annoying" I said and looked up to the teacher. She was on her computer as she let everyone do whatever.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't know you would react like that" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "How did you think I was gonna react? You made me look like a whore in front of everyone" he sighed and put his forearms against the table.

"I said I'm sorry" I put my head in my arms and laid them against the table. "Why are you even apologizing? You already know I won't let you get in my pants so what's the point?"

"Can't I just talk to you without you thinking I'm doing it to sleep with you?" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you really need me to tutor you?" He nodded quickly.

"If you come to my place after school today and help me study I'll stop with all the rumors and everything okay? And if you don't want to after the first day, I'll leave you alone" I nodded.

"Fine"

Detention

I walked into the cafeteria and made my way to Mr.Dallas, the principal.

He coughed making everyone's attention face towards us. "This is Emily, she'll be advising you all today" he said and looked at me. He just walked away and I sat on a table at the front of the room, ignoring the stares.

I heard another whistle, looking forward and giving them a dirty look.

After detention I walked outside, and waited for him.

"You ready?" I nodded and we started walking towards I'm guessing his house.

We reached it and walked in.
"Well let's get started"