Chapter 67

Ignore mistakes if there is any please :)

It's been 10 minutes since Justice left and I grew worried. What's wrong with him? Why did he leave?

Joseph got up and opened the door, "I'm gonna go look for Justice" he looked aggravated. It was kind of messed up that he left at a moment like this. I looked back up at April and she smiled but I could tell something was off. "I'm sorry I can't stay long but I just wanted to come see you. I'll come back tomorrow okay?" I frowned and nodded, why was she leaving so early now? She just got here. She bent down and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. Joseph and Justice were still gone as I sat confused and in pain. I just wanted to sleep and rest, but I was worried about Justice.

A minute later they both walked in, Justice sat beside my bed and reached for my hand. "Where did u go?" I rested my head back and finally began to relax. "I'm sorry" he said, but he didn't give me an explanation. I decided I would ask him later while we were alone, and just focus or resting now. "Can I go back to bed? Do you guys care?" I asked everyone. "Visiting hours end in 40 minutes, you should get some rest" mom said. "So you're just gonna go home then?" She nodded her head, everyone stood up and hugged me individually and said goodbye. "I love you baby, I'll see you tomorrow" he bent down and pecked my lips. "I love you too, bye" they all walked to the door and said bye before leaving me alone.

I was still in pain but it's wasn't as bad as before. I was so tired even though I keep falling asleep. I closed my eyes but couldn't help but wonder what happened with Justice and what was wrong with April. They both seemed so off when they were in the same room together. I brushed it off and fell asleep.

The next morning
Justice was the first one to visit me, which made me very happy. "Are you okay?" He sat beside me on the bed while gripping my hand. "Yeah I'm fine, how are you feeling?" I shrugged, "this morning it really hurt but I'm better now" he listed our hands and kisses the back of mine. "I love you" he whispered against my hand. "I love you too" I moved the where I was sitting on his lap, the nurse took out the needle in my arm this morning, so I was free. My long gown covered most of my thighs that were on his. His hands went up my thighs slowly and soft, then up my back. His lips attached to mine making me smile. I hoped nobody would walk in, or just knock. I ran my fingertips up the back of his neck and into his hair. "I love you" I repeated again, "I love you more" I leaned back in for a kiss when there was a knock on the door. I hurried up and sat back down on the bed off his lap. "Come in" mom opened the door and everyone else walked in behind her. "How are you feeling?" Mom said as soon as she walked in. I was so used to being asked that question, and honestly I was getting tired of hearing it to. "Better" everyone sat down and we began to have finally a group conversation, that wasn't about me. I looked over to Justice, "how's Princeton doing?" I asked. "He's good, he's been asking about you. Asking if you are okay and why you haven't came over" "really?" I was kind of surprised. I didn't know he really payed attention to me, or even knew that I was in the hospital. "How are you?" I asked, his smile slightly dropped and he looked down. "I'm okay" he lied as he forced a smile on his lips. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder and pecked his neck lightly. "You can tell me the truth" I whispered, I didn't want him to lie for me to think he was fine when he wasn't. "Everything's been about me lately, I want to talk about you and about how you are feeling" he sighed, "I've haven't been able to sleep, or eat much. I've been so worried about you and I can't focus at school. Everyone is always asking me about you and how you are doing. I feel like I can barely take this anymore"

He looked at me after he said the last 6 words in realization. "I don't mean you I meant-" "it's okay, I understand".

And here I was again, feeling like this was all my fault. It's wasn't because of Justice, I just feel like it's all my fault. I'm putting everyone through hell, they don't deserve this, they deserve the way things used to be. I feel like I messed everything up. I kissed his shoulder so he knew I wasn't mad at him, because I wasn't. Just a little bit at myself. I was so lucky to have him, to have my amazing family and friend. I was so lucky for all the support I'm getting and that they willingly just stay with me. I don't know what I would do without them. I don't know what I would do without him.

Please vote :) I have some interesting stuff coming soon ;)