Chapter 5

Guys commenttt

"Well that was horrible" I laughed. "You screamed the whole time" I shrugged. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked April. "We could go get starbucks or something" Tyler said. "I was talking to April" Justice rolled his eyes. "Why are you scared for hanging out with us?" I laughed. "Why would I be scared of you?" It was true though, he scared the shit out of me.

"If you're not scared why don't you wanna hang out with us?" "Just let them come please?" I rolled my eyes. The only reason she wants them to come is because Tyler. "Whatever" I sighed and we began walking. Justice called a taxi so we didn't have to walk the whole way. April rode in the front and Justice, Tyler and I, rode in the back.

I sat at the very left, and Justice was between me and Tyler. I felt Justices hand on my thigh and I pushed it off. "You're no fun" he whispered so only I could hear. I turned my head towards the window and felt it touch me again. I looked at him and he smirked, rubbing his hand from the top of my knee, to my mid thigh. "Stop" he shook his head. "It's not gonna hurt you or your 'innocent' reputation, I'm just touching your thigh" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not innocent" I smirked, "are you sure?" I nodded and felt his hand get lower. The car stopped and we pulled up to Starbucks. Thank god.

I smirked and we walked in. We ordered and sat down, Justice and I not saying a word as Tyler and April hit it off. 'If I went further I wouldn't still think you're innocent' I rolled my eyes at the text Justice sent to me.

'Fuck off' I sighed as our names were called. "I'll grab them" I stood up and walked to the front, holding our 4 drinks in a carrier. We all sat there and sipped on our drink while we were on our phones.

"So April, tell us about Emily and your friendship" Justice smirked and April looked up. "Um, well we became friends at a party we went to a few months ago" I remember that. "Emily went to a party?" Tyler said looking sarcastic and surprised. "She's not as innocent as people think, once she-" "April" I said cutting her off, already knowing what she was gonna say. "Sorry" I sighed and saw Justice smiling. "What did she do?" "Can't say" April said and I smirked. "So you guys are coming to my party this week right?" We nodded. "We should go to the mall and buy something to wear" I nodded and we all stood up. I put my phone in my back pocket and we began walking since it was a few minutes away. "Try this on" Justice said smirking, holding out a very short black dress. Of course he would ask me to put this on, but it was cute, so I would try it on, but for myself.

"You look so pretty" April rushed and I smiled. "Damn" Tyler smirked and she frowned. I ignored him and walked back into the dressing room, I'm surprised Justice didn't even say anything. I walked out with the dress in my hand, seeing nobody else but Justice. "Where did April and Tyler go?" He shrugged and his eyes stayed stuck on his phone.

I walked to the register, with Justice following me. "69.99" Justice laughed and I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my card but he stopped me. "I got it" I laughed and shook my head. "Here you go" I handed the boy my card and he smiled at me. "Here you go hun" I smiled and he handed me my card. He handed me the bag but bent over the counter so his mouth was beside my ear.

"He's not your date is he?" I laughed and shook my head. "Never in a million years" he nodded and smiled. "Well who ever you're going with is very lucky, I'm sure the dress will look lovely on you" he said aloud. "Thank you" I smiled and looked over to Justice. He rolled his eyes.

"Have a nice day" we walked out the store and walked to the bench, sitting down.

I pulled out my phone and texted April.

Where are you?

-Tyler had to babysit and now I'm helping him

So its just Justice and I, great.

"April and Tyler left" he nodded. "I'm gonna call a cab, I need to get home and shower" he looked away from his phone finally and shook his head. "You have to help me study, there's a test next Tuesday" I rolled my eyes. "We both know you don't give a shit about your grades" "I'm trying okay?" I sighed and picked up the bag.

"Let's go"

These past few chapters suck, but I promise, in a few chapters shit is about to go crazy, so just wait ;)