Chapter 71

Ignore mistakes if there is any :)
A week later

I decided over the past week that I wouldn't be going back to high school. Of course I was gonna graduate, but instead of going in person, I'm finishing school online. Maybe it will be just this year, maybe I'll go back for next year? I didn't know yet, but I knew it was the right decision for myself. Justice wasn't happy for this idea, but he understands. I feel bad making him go alone, especially since I'm not there with him around April. Speaking of April, she texted me back, saying Justice was lying, that she would never do that to me. I knew it was bullshit, Justice wouldn't lie.

I grabbed clean clothes and walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower. I started the water than got undressed. I looked at myself, my weight was coming back. Finally after all this time of waiting, I was finally starting to look like the old me. I stepped into the shower and began to get my hair wet. I ran my fingers through my hair, and a small group of hairs came out. Was it because the chemo? Maybe it was just lose hair from before..... maybe? I put the ball of hair that was tangled in my fingers on the side of the tub, so I could ask someone about it. I grabbed my shampoo and began rubbing it into my scalp, and rinsed it all off my head, along with a bigger chunk of hair. The chemo was doing its thing now, I knew this wasn't normal. I was scared to touch my head, scared I would pull out another chunk. Tears began to fall, I was just so happy my body was coming back, now my hair is falling out. My cries began uncontrollable, while I looked down at the chunks of hair in my hands. "Emily? Are you okay?" Justice knocked on the bathroom door. Without an answer he opened the door, "what's wrong?" I opened the shower door only enough to reach my hand out, the hand that was full of my hair. "My hairs starting to fall out" he opened the door and wrapped a towel around me and I walked out of the shower. He turned me around and he looked at my head. "You can't tell" he said, not knowing what else to say, or do in this situation. "I'm sorry baby" I shook my head, "it's not your fault don't apologize" I said. "Finish your shower and we'll talk about it when you get out okay?" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a long tender hug. He let go and walked out. I dropped my towel and went back into the shower, dropping the ball of my own hair onto the side of the tub. I finished, only a few more strands of hair falling out. I cautiously wrapped my hair in a towel as I got dressed. I walked out and went straight to the bed, Justice opening his arms and I crawled into them. We laid in silence, his hand rubbing up and down my back, as I cried lightly into his chest. From now on my hairs gonna fall out until I'm completely bald. And there's nothing I can do about it.

I fell asleep in his arms, where I'm meant to be.

I woke up to mom and Justice talking. I didn't open my eyes, I just listened. "Her hair started falling out in the shower. She had a whole chunk in her hand when she showed me" he said, "is she okay?" I kept my eyes closed "she was crying in the shower and she fell asleep crying" I felt my moms presence come to the bed and felt her hand on my back. "Thanks for taking care of her Justice" "of course" I wanted to smile but I didn't. My mothers hand pulled away and she kissed my forehead before she walked out. I shifted and wrapped my arms more around him and whispered "I love you Justice" his hand rubbed up and down my back and he pecked at my temple.

"I love you more"

Can we get this to 6+ votes?