Chapter 70

Read my message at the end :)

Emily's POV
We both walked down the stairs and sat in the living room while mom prepared breakfast. I opened my phone and went to text April. I opened her contact, and began to type.

Justice told me last night that you kissed him and had feelings for him. That you said you guys could be together and you wouldn't tell me. I hope you know I would never do that to you. You know Justice and I are in love, and you do that, even when I'm in the hospital. You betrayed me, and I hope you know to never speak to me again. Our long friendship is over and I hope you realize that it's all you're fault.

I sent the text and locked my phone. Justice squeezed my hand and pecked at my temple. "You okay?" I nodded, even though I really wasn't. It seemed like lately everything in my life has been going down hill. Everything's been horrible and everything is going wrong. Everyday I wished that things would go back to normal, when Justice and I were really happy, when I didn't spend most of my days in the hospital, and when I was surrounded with people I love. I missed the cheer team, I missed writing the essays in English every week, I missed having no cares, and no worries. I missed being truly happy.

Everyday I wondered, why me? Everyday I wondered, why now? Every single fucking day, I questioned, why Justice? Why did this have to happen after Justice and I began dating? What did Justice do to deserve this? And of course, why would he choose to stay we me though all this? But I knew the answer, it was because he loves me. He adores me, he looks at me everyday and thinks about how we're going to spend the rest our live together. I'm always his first thought and his last thought of every day. And I knew all this, because it's the same exact way for me too. I loved him, I adored him in every single way. I think about how we're gonna grow old together, how our kids would look. How many kids we would have. Every morning and night, right after I wake up and before I go to sleep, his face is the last picture I see in my mind. His voice is the very last thing I hear singing in my thoughts. His lips, how they feel. His laugh, how it's music to my ears.

"What are you thinking about?" Justices asked, "you" I said simply. "What about me?" I laughed lightly and looked to him. "You mean to world to me" I said, he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. "You're so special" I kissed the tip of his nose, "I was thinking about our future, our kids, how many we would have. I got carried away thinking about your laugh and your lips, and how amazing your laugh is" he smiled brightly, his beautiful eyes I fantasized about locked with mine. "Nobody's ever said that to me" he said, "a girls never expressed their feelings as much as you do towards me" he smiled. "And no other girl ever will, because you're the only person I'm gonna fall asleep with, you're the only person who's gonna make me smile at anything. You're the person I'm gonna grow old with, you're the love of my life" my heart fluttered at his last words. I already knew it was true, but hearing it being said in his deep beautiful voice, make my insides turn.

"One day, your gonna have a beautiful stunning ring on your finger. And we're gonna have our own house, with our baby's. One day we'll have grandchildren. We're gonna spend every Christmas together, you're gonna spoil them with presents." I laughed, knowing it was indeed true. "I want to talk about our future" I said, "let's do it" he smiled. "How many kids do you want?" He thought for a moment, "probably two, maybe even three. What about you?" "Three tops, two or three sounds good to me" I said truthfully. "Do you wanna stay here in Utah?" I nodded, "do you?" He shrugged, "it would be cool if we lived some place like California. It depends on what carriers we take I guess" I nodded. Mom walked in before I could ask or even think of another question to ask Justice. She handed us both plates of an equal amount of blueberry pancakes,and smiled at the both of us. "I heard you guys talking, and it made me think" mom said. "Justice, I want you to be my future son in law. I want you to be the boy who marries my daughter. I love you both so much together" Justice and I both smiled. "Thank you, I won't let you down, I promise".

Comment and I'll reply. I wanna talk with you guys!