Chapter 61

"The truth is that Abby and I are friends. We were best friends growing up and she reached out to me the other day. We haven't talked or seen each other in years. She kept asking if we could hang out but I kept saying no, because I was with you. We're nothing but friends, I promise" he said.

"If you're just friends why did you hide it from me? Why did you change your password? You're obviously hiding something" I said. "I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was a big deal, and I was scared you would be mad at me, so I just kept it to myself. I didn't want any of this to happen" "explain your password" I said. He handed me his phone, "I changed it to the day I first realized I loved you, that day is so special to me" it all made sense, if he was telling me the truth. "But how could you expect me to not be mad? You were pissed off a me when a innocent boy asked me if I was okay?" I said, "I'm scared to lose you" he spoke. "You don't think I don't want to lose you? I'm just as scared as you are" I sighed. "I'm sorry that I upset you, I'll just tell Abby that we can't do this, I love you, and I would never cheat on you. It was my fault for even talking to her, to text back or hang out with her. I'm sorry" he said, "how am I supposed to believe you?" I asked, "if I cheated on you I wouldn't believe that were would stay together, that we could grow old together. I know you wouldn't stay with me, I wouldn't risk losing you" I knew he was telling the truth, and I started to feel bad. "I'm sorry for being dramatic, I should have let you explain yourself" I said, "I don't blame you, it makes sense for you to be mad and assume this" he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you" I said "so much" he held our hands against his chest, "you know I love you too baby" he glanced at me and smiled. "Thank you for sticking with me, during all of this" I said, "don't thank me" he turned down my street. He parked in my drive way, and let go of my hand. I got out of the car, but he didn't. "Do you want to come in?" He smiled and nodded and got out of the car. He walked behind me to the door, the wheelchair behind me in case I fell back.

We went to my room and he wrapped his arms around me, my back against the door. "I love you so much" he whispered, "I love you more" I rested my head on his shoulder, and pecked his skin. He pushed his lips against mine and the butterflies started to flutter in my stomach. My lips smiled against his, his plump thick lips giving me chills. He pulled away and grabbed his phone and unlocked it with his thumb. We sat down and I watched him change his password to our anniversary. He handed me the phone "look at anything you want" I shook my head, "I believe you, I don't need to look through you phone" I said, "I'll look through your phone too, is a couple thing to do" I unlocked his phone and went to his text messages. I clicked her contact and read the very few text they sent each other. Not once did he flirt with her, or show any interest. "You don't have to stop being her friend" I said. "No it's okay, we aren't even close, we just tried to hang out once, it's not a big deal" I sighed and handed him his phone back. There wasn't a need anymore to look in his phone, so I gave it back. "I believe you" I said, "I'm so sorry, I feel horrible" "don't be sorry Emily, we can just act like it never happened"

"I just feel really bad" he grabbed my hand "please don't beat yourself up about it" I sighed. "Can we promise to never keep anything from each other? To always tell each other everything and to not hide anything?" He nodded and stuck out his pinky, making me laugh. "Promise" I wrapped my pinky around him and smiled, "I promise" he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pecked his lips and he smiled, he laid me back and attached our lips. "Lock the door" I told him and he got up and locked it, then came back to the bed. We obviously weren't going to do anything, but I couldn't imagine how mom or Joseph would react if they thought something was going on. He connected our lips again and put his legs on each side of my hips, straddling my lap. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. He moved his lips to my jaw, when there was a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Justice and I stared at the door, "is Justice here?" Justice looked down at me, "yeah" the door knob turned but since Justice locked the door, it didn't open. "Come open the door" Justice quietly but quickly got off of me and I got up and opened the door. Joseph glanced at Justice who was now sitting up and glancing at his phone. "I don't want you to lock the door when you both are in here alone" I looked at him confused, "that's not a rule you can make, and we don't do anything like that at all" Joseph shrugged, "if you don't do anything, then there's no reason to lock the door" I rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna lock my door if I want to" I said back, he looked at me annoyed. "That's not your call to make" he opened his mouth to say something but I closed the door and locked it.

Why was everyone making more rules now? I can't go out, I can barely go to school, and now I can't even lock my door? I heard Joseph huff then walk down the stairs, Justice and I aren't going to do anything, we wouldn't do anything. Everything's turning into a big deal, and I didn't want to know how Justice felt. My mom brought Mario back and tried to make us stop seeing each other, and now they don't trust us in a room together. I sighed and walked back to the bed, and moved to sit of his lap, "I'm sorry" I apologized, he connected our lips and put his hands back on my waist. "It's not your fault" he said, and kissed my jaw again. "I'm so excited" he said, "about what?" I asked. "About our future, we're gonna have our own house, we're gonna be alone and together all the time. And we're gonna make a beautiful baby, I can't wait to see you pregnant" I laughed, "well that's not gonna happen anytime soon" I couldn't see us having a baby any time soon, we're only seventeen.

"I know, but still, I can't wait for our long life we have together"

I hate my writing lately I'm sorry