Chapter 69

"Are you serious?" I held back my tears. "It was a mistake. I didn't do it, you know that right?" I turned my back towards him and held the blanket against me. "Tell me exactly what happened" I said, preparing myself to lose someone out of the two...

"We were at school, the day before we all came to visit you. She said she needed to talk to me about something so she took me to the hallway during lunch. She told me, she had feelings for me, and that she wanted to be with me. I tried to leave but she stopped me. She said we don't have to tell you anything, and me and her could be together behind your back. I said no and tried to leave again, then she kissed me. I pushed her away and ran back to lunch and moved tables. I haven't talked to her since, that's why it was so awkward in the hospital room when we were together" how could she do that to me, she was my best friend. "April?" "Yeah" I wanted to cry so much, she betrayed me.

"You didn't kiss back?" I asked, sure but scared of his answer. "Of course not, I wouldn't do that. I love you, and you're the only person I want to be with" I stayed on my side not replying. I felt a tear fall, so I quickly wiped it away, "baby with you look at me?" I shook my head no, "I'm going to sleep" I whispered, my brain running with thoughts. "Do you want me to go?" He asked, his voice sounded so different now, "no, stay with me" I wasn't mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong, she did. "Justice" I turned around, his eyes already on me. He frowned and I moved closer and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm not mad at you" I said, "you're not?" I shook my head no, "you didn't do anything wrong, it was her not you" he wrapped his arms around me and pecked my cheek. "I'm sorry baby, I should have told you sooner" I sighed "it's okay, thanks for telling me" I whispered "of course" I was upset, but I didn't want to fight with him.

"I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow" I said, "baby, lets not talk about it anymore tonight and enjoy our time together" he was right. "Okay" I pecked his lips. "I love you Justice" I pulled away for a second to breath, "I love you more baby" he kissed my lips again, his lips now fuller and wet. "Goodnight baby" I whispered "night angel" we closed our eyes, and he fell asleep.
This was a horrible way to start my first day being back home.

Next morning
I got out of bed slowly and went to the closet to put pants on so I could go down stairs. I opened the door and grabbed a new shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Non of my jeans would fit me now, neither would my shorts, but I wouldn't want to show my legs. I pulled my shirt off and put the clean one on then sweatpants and walked to the bathroom.

Justices POV
I watched her. She didn't know I was watching her, she didn't even know I was awake. When she took off her shirt my heart broke. I could count every single rib, and every single part of her spine. She looked like she was starving herself, I just wished she would get better already. I got up and knocked on the bathroom door, and she opened it. "Yeah?" She asked, I held my arms out and she walked into them. I embraced her soft arms and her long hair that would soon be gone. I ran my fingers down her hair, causing her to pull away. "I have to tell you something" I nodded for her to continue. "The doctor said since I was on chemo for a while before I got the surgery, my hairs gonna start coming out soon after I start it again" she frowned at the thought. "Did you start the chemo again?" She nodded, I looked down at her hair and twisted it through my fingers. It was so beautiful, she was so beautiful, even after all of this I can't imagine leaving her. "I love you" I said, and I thought about how many more times I would say that through out my life, thousands, billions even. I knew she would be the girl I spent the rest of my life with, and I was so excited to give all my love to her.

Vote and comment please!♥️