Chapter 68

Today was my first day out the hospital since the surgery. Justice brought me a pair of his sweatpants and one of his tshirts, which smelt just like him. I was currently on my way home, just me and mom in the car. It was a silence that wasn't awkward, it was good. I don't know how I could explain it but it was different from the silence I heard in the hospital rooms, it was, different. We pulled up to the house and we both got out, and walked to the front door. I opened the door first, eager to be in my house that felt like I haven't been in forever. Right when I opened the front door the only thing my ears heard were everyone yelling "surprise" and "welcome home". I looked up indeed surprised to see everyone. Justice, Gena, Princeton, Justices father, and all my friends from school.

Balloons were up to the ceiling and 3 bouquet of flowers were on the table. Everyone stood there smiling, making me so happy. "Oh my gosh" I said before I loosely hugged everyone so my incisions wouldn't be touched. I hugged Justice last who pressed his soft lips against mine, "did you do all this?" I asked him quietly, he nodded and smiled. "Me and your mom set it up" I looked back at mom who was smiling at the both of us. "This is amazing, thank you so much" I said and he smiled and nodded, "of course baby" I let go of him and walked to mom. "Justice told me you both set this up together?" She nodded smiling. I wrapped my arms around her, "thank you so much mom, I love you" I pecked her cheek "I love you too sweetheart"

We all had conversations while we snacked on all the food mom made for this surprise party until I started to get tired and my pain medication stopped working. Justice sat beside me while I talked to everyone. I wanted to get up and get my medicine but I wasn't just gonna be rude and stop mid conversation. Justice squeezed my hand "are you okay?" I shook my head no and laid my head on shoulder. "What's wrong" "my pills are wearing off and I'm just tired" his hand that rested on my thigh pulled away as he stood up to get my pills and a glass of water. I sighed and looked at mom, "you look tired sweetie" I nodded slowly, "I'm sorry" I apologized to everyone. "It's okay, we understand" they all stood up and grabbed their things. I hugged them all again and said goodbye as they left. Justice handed me two pills and a glass of water. "Are you gonna stay tonight?" I asked him, "if you want me to" I nodded and swallowed down the pills. "Is that okay mom?" she nodded and I grabbed Justices hand and walked up the stairs. "Goodnight mom love you" we walked to my room, and I smiled as soon as I opened the door. I let go of Justices hand and walked to my bed and sat down, running my hands across the blankets.

He opened my closet to grab some of his clothes he left here "do you want these? I'm not gonna sleep with them" I referenced to his sweatpants I was wearing. "Are you sure?" I nodded and stood up and pushed his sweatpants down, and tossed them to him. "Thanks baby" I nodded and got back in bed. He pushed down his jeans and pulled the sweatpants over his briefs, then took off his shirt. I patted the spot beside me and he turned off the lights before he crawled to his normal spot. I pulled the blanket over us and turned to him laying on my side. "I'm so happy you're home" he whispered and pushed a few strands of hair out of my face. "I'm so happy I'm here with you" I said back and pecked his lips. He grabbed both of my hands and wrapped them above his shoulders and pulled me closer. He pushed his lips softly to mine, resting his hand on my waist. Both of our eyes were closed as we kissed passionately, something we haven't done in a while. He smiled against my lips before he ran his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Our tongues moved together slow and passionate, but we pulled away when his phone began to sing. "What the fuck" he whispered to himself to see who was calling. He accepted the call before I could read the contact name. "What do you want?" He said into the phone aggravated. I heard the persons voice, it was Mario. "How is she going since she's been home?" He asked, Justice turned his back towards me "don't worry about her, she's none of your business" I sighed and laid back.

"You might not like it but I'm always gonna care about her, you can't expect me not to" Mario said. "Cause you care about her so much that you cheat on her?" I watched his back muscles tense up, and he hung up the phone. He slowly turned around and took a deep breath.

"Emily, I have to tell you something"

I'm backkkk! Happy New Years! I have crazy things planned for this book that will probably end soon. I've been working on another book that I loveeee and I know you guys will love it too. I've been writing a lot more and I'm gonna get back into writing. Vote please