Chapter 7

For all my old readers, who personally know my writing, I started a Justice Carradine dirty imagines book but I'm probably not going to publish it because I'll get hate from all the new readers that haven't read my other book that has dirty chapters...

He held me as the taxi man drove me home. "Shh" he rubbed my back with my face in his neck. He carried me into the house, luckily my mom and brother weren't home. I directed him the way up to my room and he opened the door and laid me down. "I'll see you tomorrow" "wait" he stopped and turned back around slowly. "Can you stay with me?" He looked surprised, like he didn't expect me to change my feelings that fast about him. Which I don't know if I did really, but I definitely saw a new side of him of him today.

"You want me to stay?" I nodded. He smiled and agreed. "I'll go get you something to sleep in" I said and left my room, walking to my brothers.

I grabbed him a pair of joggers and a plain tshirt. I walked back in and he stood there shirtless. I handed him the clothes and tried my best not to look at his unclothed torso. He walked to the bathroom that was connected to my bed room and closed the door, then walked out a minute later with the clothes on.

"I usually sleep without a shirt on" I got up and locked the door and grabbed pajamas for my self and shrugged. I mean, if my brother walked in and saw a boy he would kill me for having him in my room or the house period. But if he saw that he was shirtless, he might get the wrong idea.

After I washed my face after taking off my makeup, and brushing my teeth I walked back out and he sat on the bed on his phone, just in the joggers. I sat beside him then laid down, turning my back towards him. Tonight was insane. Tyler trying to force me to have sex with him was of course the worst of all. I know Justice is mad at him, well, hates him. But what about April? She likes him, and if she finds out that might ruin the way she thinks of him, or the way she thinks of me. With out Justice tonight I'm sure Tyler would have gotten what he wanted. He would have taken control over me while I laid there helpless. "Thank you Justice" I spoke.

The bed sunk in a little bit beside me as he laid down, I could feel he was looking at me. "Stop thanking me" I turned around and faced him. "Why not? You saved me tonight" he smiled. "I shouldn't have pressured you to come tonight". "You didn't, I wanted to come" "I should have been watching you. I knew Tyler had a thing for you, I just don't know why he would do that. He's never like that, even when he's drunk" he sighed.

"I'm just glad I came in on time" I nodded and looked down. I turned over again to where my back was facing him, and pulled the cover up to my shoulders. "Goodnight Justice".
"Goodnight Emily"

The next morning

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my shoulder as my head laid on Justice's chest. I pulled back, and his eyes opened. "You should leave early before my brother see's you" he nodded and pulled the cover off of him. "I didn't mean now, their sleeping. Unless you want to leave now" he brought the cover over him again. I turned over and fell back asleep.

When I woke up Justice was no longer beside me, or in my room at all. I checked my phone.

Justice-
I went home. Thank you for last night

Why was he thanking me?

To Justice-
For what?

Justice-
For finally somewhat seeing that I actually do care, and seeing that I'm not acting nice so I can just sleep with you. I hope because of last night you understand you can trust me

I sighed, did I fully trust him? Last night was crazy, and with out his help last night, who knows what would have happened. I got up, not texting back and washed my face and brushed my teeth.