Chapter 27

"Really?" I nodded. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly, then kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go to sleep, the doctor said you need to get a lot of rest" I said, "I dont think I'll be able to sleep now" I smiled. "Well hopefully you will now with me cuddled up with you" I laughed. "I've missed you so much" he said, my thoughts went to the phone call. "Do you think the girl is prettier than me?" I asked, remembering that he called her pretty.

"I've never seen anyone else as beautiful as you are" he rubbed his hand up and down my arm. "You called her pretty on the phone call" I said, "I needed an excuse to use, you shouldn't be worried about her, because I'm not going anywhere" he kissed the top of my head. "You promise you won't leave me?" I asked, he stuck out his pinkie, "I promise"

The next day

It was only Saturday, so I still got to spend my weekend with Justice. I woke up, and looked to my left, but Justice wasn't here. I looked at my phone for messages and a note on the bed, telling me he had to leave, but nothing was there. The bedroom door opened, and in walked Justice, with carry out boxes in his hand.

"Where'd you go?" I asked, "I left to go get us breakfast, I went as fast as I could so it wouldn't get cold" he closed the door then sat down beside me, he handed me one of the boxes, I opened it, it was pancakes with fruit and syrup as the topping, but was also topped off with whip cream. "Thanks" I kissed his cheek, "no problem" he moved my face so he could kiss me.

We pulled back and began to eat our still warm food. I pulled out my phone and got onto Snapchat, I went to my story, to see who saw it. Mario was the first one to see everything, I was going to see if he had said anything else on social media, but decided not to, because that would means I was holding on.

I took a picture of our food together and also put it on my story. After we were finished eating, he wrapped his arm around me, and put his hand on my head. He pushed his lips to mine, and kissed me.

 He pushed his lips to mine, and kissed me

I kissed his nose, and he smiled. "You're so cute" he said, "you're so handsome". "Handsome?" I nodded, "I'll take what I get I guess" I laughed, "you're amazing" I said, "no, you're amazing" he said back. "Are we really gonna play this cheesy couple game?" I laughed, and he nodded, "but we aren't a couple" I said. "We could be" he grabbed my hand, and rubbed his thumb over my skin.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" I shook my head and smiled. "Its okay" I put my fingers in between his. "It would be amazing, if I officially got to call you mine" I knew he really, truly did loved me. "I love you, so much" he whispered, "I couldn't put in words on how much you mean to me" I kissed the back of his hand. "I'm proud of you" I said, "I wouldn't have ever imagined those words coming out of your mouth" he coughed and I pulled away. "Are you okay?" He nodded, "I'm fine" he pulled me to him again, "I'm glad I made you proud"

Monday

I thought about Saturday, when Justice and I hung out. I was finally convinced that Justice did actually care about me, not like before. And since I know that now, I wouldn't avoid him anymore in public. I got onto the bus, and saw Justice sitting in the seat across where I usually sat. I walked up to him and sat in front of him.