Chapter 18

Okay so in my chapter when Emily met Gena, I'm deleting that part, so act like that never happened :) sorry for the confusion

"Mario" I whispered when I didn't feel his arms around me. Everything that happened today came back into my mind, and I pulled the cover up to my shoulders, wanting to stay out of the world, and wanting to sleep, but not alone. I got up, and looked out of the window in his room to see if anyone else was here, just in case before I go to find him.

I opened the door and walked down the stairs quietly. I turned to walked towards what looked like the living room. He wasn't in there, so I walked to the next room, which was the kitchen. He stood his back facing me, and I walked behind him, and wrapped my arms around him, but I quickly pulled away. He turned around, "what's wrong?" I shook my head and stepped away. "I probably seem like whore after everything I told you then doing that" he laughed and shook his head. "I don't think that" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm making dinner" okay so first of all, he's sweet, he's cute, and he cooks?.... Damn. "Is anyone gonna come here later?" He shook his head no. "Nope" he made our plates and we walked go the living room. I sat beside him but he patted the part that was right beside him. I moved there and he wrapped his left arm around me. We ate and we put the plates on the table in front of us and he moved back a little bit. He laid down and opened his arms and smiled cheekily at me.

I laughed and laid down beside him, and he wrapped his arms around me. "Are you comfortable?" I nodded and smiled. "Are you still tired?" "A little bit. But I don't wanna sleep" he began to play with the ends of my hair. "Why not?" "Cause I want to be awake while you hold me" I whispered softly. He smiled down to me and kissed my forehead. He stood up, me still in his arms and he carried me up to his bedroom. He locked his door and laid me down, the laid down beside me. "Do you wanna stay the night?" I nodded. "What about your family?" He shrugged. "If you don't want them to know you're here then we can hide in here and cuddle all day tomorrow" I laughed and nodded. "Sounds good to me" I put my hand on his arm and notices how hard it was. He tightened his grip around me, he was stronger then Justice, which surprised me, cause Justice was pretty strong.

I rested my hand on his arm and ran my thumb lightly over his skin. "You're strong" he laughed deeply. "I try" I laughed and he looked as if he got an idea. "I wanna take you out" he sat up. "What do you mean?" "Come on" he grabbed my hand and walked us downstairs. "Where are we going?" He didn't answer and we started to put on our shoes. He grabbed his keys and opened the door. "Where are we going?" He grabbed my hand and walked us to the car. He opened the door for me and I sat down, and put my seatbelt on.

"Mario what are you doing?" "I'm taking you out for ice cream, and anything else that you would want" he smiled and started the car. "Mario you-" "I want to" I couldn't help but smile. After he switches gears I grabbed his hand, lacing my fingers in between his. He looked over, kind of looking disappointed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm sorry" he said, for what? I looked at him confused. "Why are you sorry?" "Because I can see that he has never done anything like this. I mean, we're going out for ice cream, you look so surprised at something this small. I can see that no one has really took you out before, or that anyone has spent their time on you. I'm sorry because you're a sweet, beautiful girl, and that no one had really ever taken care of you" I frowned. I guess he was right.

"Thank you Mario" I ran my thumb over his skin slowly. "Because I'm taking you out for ice cream?" I laughed but shook my head no. "Because you treat me good. We barely know each other and you care about me more than anyone else I can think of" he smiled. "Since we don't know much about each other, lets get to know each other more" I nodded.

"Um, what your favorite color?" I shrugged. "I don't know" I laughed. "Whats your middle name?" "Rose" he nodded. "What type of music do you like?" "Anything really that's on the radio". "How old are you?" I asked. "Twenty" my eyes widened a bit. I mean, its legal, but I wouldn't have imagined he would be that much older than me.