Chapter 48

Comment and vote please❤️

I grew nervous as Justice drove to school. I was scared to be back, to see what I missed, and what people would say. "Don't worry baby, I can see how scared you are" I sighed, I couldn't help it.

"I'll take you to every class okay? I'll make sure you'll be okay" I nodded and squeezed his hand that was resting on my thigh. "Should I tell people? I know everyone's going to ask" I said, "I wouldn't, its gonna be too over whelming" I nodded, I looked at the wheelchair through the small mirror above my seat, excepting that it would be my way to get around now, whether I liked it or not.

He parked when he found a place, fifteen minutes to spare. "You ready?" He said after a minute, and I sighed and nodded. He got out and got the wheelchair out of the back seats, as I stood up, waiting for him. I gripped onto the door, feeling dizzy from how fast I stood up. "Here you go baby" I sat down and put my hands on the cloth of my leggings and remembered to put on my mask, looking down at my thin legs, avoiding looking up while I began to go past people.

I felt everyone's stares as we walked past them and into the school. I heard my name being said many times, Justice stopped walking, making me slowly look up. In front of us stood a group of kids standing in front of the doors, oblivious that we needed to get through.

"Excuse us" Justice said loudly, annoyance in his tone, but no one turned around. "Move" he said even louder, surely making everyone's attention go to us. They turned around, it was a group I've seen before. It wasn't like mine, or Justices. None of them were on a sports team, they were the outcast, the ones that avoided people like Justice and I as much as they could. Their eyes widened at Justice, then looked down at me. They quickly moved to the side, faster than I've ever seen someone move in such a short distance. "Uh-uh sorry" the boy at the front stuttered. I looked up and saw Justice roll his eyes to them, but I looked back and smiled, so they wouldn't feel bad. It wasn't their fault.

Sometimes I felt like Justice liked to be rude to the smaller groups, it made me wonder. He walked me to the office, and stopped when I reached the front desk. He seemed so annoyed seconds ago, giving everyone a dirty look, even if they didn't deserve it. It made me notice how fast his mood changed when it came to me, when he pushed my hair to my side and put his hands on my shoulders, moving his thumbs in circles as the lady talked to me. "Do you want to take her to all of her classes?" She asked Justice, "yes please" they talked, getting me ready and Justice told her what she needed to know, but I zoned out. He turned me around and walked me out of the office, the halls were even more busy now, everyone was here. I heard a body run towards us and I looked up. "You're back" April bent down and hugged me lightly, making me smile. She walked with us, holding my hand while she told me how much she missed me. "Give me a last hug before I have to leave you" she said and Justice stopped the wheelchair and sighed. I hugged her and she walked away as I sat back down.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked, noticing how different he was acting. "I am if you are" he walked me to my locker and I stood up. "I'm sorry you'll have to push me around all day" I said as I grabbed my book and binders. "I don't mind, its just extra time I get to spend with you" I smiled and locked my locker, and sat down again, resting my stuff on my lap. "Do you remember my schedule?" I asked as he rolled me to the room, we had minutes before the bell rang. But I'd rather be early and away from the crowded hallways.

"I'll be waiting for you at every class I promise, everything will be fine" he knocked on the class room door, and the teacher opened it. He looked down and he and lightly smiled, but I could see the sorrow in his eyes. He opened the door more so we could get through and Justice pushed me to the front of the class, by the teacher.

"I'm glad you're back" he said, clueless what else to say. "I'm glad too" I pointed Justice to my normal seat and he pushed me there. The teacher took away the seat so it wouldn't be in my way, and sat it to the side of the class. The bell rang and Justice bent down and pecked my lips. "I love you, I'll see you after class" I nodded and watched him leave the class room, smiling at me and waved before leaving.