Chapter 6

"So x equals 3.14?" I nodded. "So what does pi equal?" I sighed. "Justice we learned this is 7th grade" he shrugged. "It equals 3.14" he wrote it down on his paper and pulled out his phone. "Three point one four, multiplied by four point five" he typed in the calculator. "I really appreciate your help" he said, not looking up. "No problem I guess" "the party is tomorrow" he smirked and I nodded. "I know"

"Are you excited at all?" I nodded. "I haven't been at a party in a little while so yeah" he kept the smirk on his face and wrote stuff down. "Tyler and I will pick you guys up so you don't have to ride in a taxi with a creepy old guy while looking the way you will" I laughed. "That sounds good" "well I'll see you tomorrow then" he smiled and grabbed his things, walking out the door without another word.

I was really excited for the party to be honest, I haven't had fun in a while and I kind of missed dressing up and doing my makeup.

I went up stairs and pulled out everything I needed to get ready for tomorrow. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out and changed into a pair of short black shorts and plain white shirt. I turned the lights off, and crawled under my covers. I plugged my phone into the wall, and closed my eyes.

Next day

"Are you gonna curl your hair?" April asked as soon as we walked into the house. "Yeah, why?" "I heard that's what Justice likes" I stopped. "What? You guys would be cute together. Even though you hate him I could see something going on between you two" I shrugged, even though I could never see myself with him.

"Why do you hate him anyway?" She asked. "I don't hate him, I just don't think much of him" "why" she asked again. "He always makes sex jokes, it's annoying and disrespectful how he only thinks of me as the only girl he hasn't slept with" she frowned. "So if he stopped making jokes you would see him differently" I nodded, not paying much attention. I pulled out the curler and my makeup, and plugged it into the wall.

After they arrived to the party

"Emily" I turned around as a voice yelled over the loud music. "You look beautiful" he smiled, making me confused. I was surprised at his new words.

"I heard your phone conversation with April" I nodded slowly, seeing that he was only showing me a little respect because he heard what I said about him.

We stood in silence, until I excused myself. "Um...I'm gonna go to the bathroom" he nodded, and I walked up the stairs quickly, wanting to get away from the awkward silence between us, even with the loud music playing in the background. I did my business, and I washed my hands. As I walked out the door I bumped into a tall figure, I looked up and saw Tyler.

"Oh hey Tyler" I smiled and he smiled back. "Can I talk to you about something?" I nodded and we walked back into the bathroom. "What's up?" He stood silent. He leaned in, and before I could push him back and say no, he roughly pushed his lips to mine, holding my face tightly so I couldn't pull away. "Stop" I said, but it only came out as a mumble. I pushed my hands against his chest, and as soon as he pulled back he grabbed my wrist, and pushed me against the door. "Get off of me" I yelled, hoping someone would hear.

"You know I've always had a thing for you" he whispered and connected his lips to skin on my neck. "JUSTICE" I yelled, knowing he could get him off of me if he heard me screaming for him. "Shh" he whispered, seconds later there was a knock on the door, and Justice's voice spoke loudly, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I could feel the door knob turning and his body pushed against the door.

"Help" I spoke as loud as I could until he forced my mouth closed. I pushed Tyler off of me, and that's when I unlocked the door and Justice sprinted in. His eyes landed on my neck, and I could tell his body filled with hatred and anger, from seeing all the veins pop out of his skin.

"What the fuck" he screamed, and walked closer to him, puffing his chest out and clenching his fists.

The next thing I saw was Tyler's body stumble backwards, and fall onto the hard floor. "Don't fucking touch her" he screamed again. I couldn't thank him enough for coming and saving me, but I couldn't help but think why he was being so....different.

Justice's body bent down and punched him again, and again, until blood began to rub on his knuckles. "If I ever see you looking at her I'll fucking kill you" he yelled once more and dragged me out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

"He could have raped me" I cried as he wrapped his arm around me and held me close to him. He gave every boy a dirty look every time one would look at me, and made sure I wasn't getting bumped into.

"You're safe now" he didn't look down, as he walked us to the front door. "I had no idea that this would have happened" he whispered, his veins still popping out. "Thank you" I whispered, embracing his warmth as the weather fell cold as the sky grew darker.

"No problem sweetheart"

I KNOW THIS IS GOING BY REALLY SLOW BUT CHAPTER 10 IS WHERE EVERYTHING GETS CRAZY I'm gonna try and write a lot of chapters today so I can't update more today and get closer to chapter 10