Chapter 23

GUYS I KNOW THIS IS A JUSTICE CARRADINE FANFIC! I PROMISE THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN WITH JUSTICE VERY SOON!

Oh and that Mario for the people who dont know what he looks like

2 months later

Emilys POV

Mario and I haven't really talked in the past few days, and when we hung out before, he was less like himself. I grabbed my phone, and called him.
"Hey babe" I smiled.

"I miss you" I said. "Come over, I miss you too" I stood up, already dressed for the day. "Right now?" I asked. "The sooner the better" I opened my bedroom door and walked down stairs, "I'll see you soon" I said and hung up. "Hey Joseph can you drive me to Marios?" He grabbed his keys and we walked to the car, he parked in front of their house and I got out after thanking him. I walked to the door and of course, Justice answered it.

"Hey Emily" I smiled lightly, in kindness. "Hi" I began taking off my shoes. "Is Mario in his room?" I asked, "he left a few minutes ago to do something" I looked at him confused. "I'll wait in his room then" I started to walked up the stairs, and Justice followed me. "I want to talk to you" I turned around to look at him, "about what?" He walked us to his room. I didn't feel completely safe in here, but I went in anyways.

"What did you want to talk about?" He closed the door and stood in front of me, my back facing the door. "I wanted to tell you that I miss you" I instantly felt the need to get out of the room, but I froze in my position. He stepped closer, and I stayed silent. "I miss cuddling with you, and calling you sweetheart" he smiled. "I miss kissing you, I was here first, I should get you instead of Mario" "that's not how it works" I said. "I don't see why not, I showed you how much I cared about you before he had the chance"

"You didn't care about me, you care only about yourself" I said. "Why do you always say that? If I didn't care about you I wouldn't have saved you from Tyler, or I wouldn't have came over when you were crying, I wouldn't have pulled the glass out of your foot and cleaned it for you if I didn't care about you. I miss taking care of you" he got closer, and I backed up, my back against the door.

"Think about everything I've done for you, I deserve more credit" it was kinda true. "Well I'm sorry, but I'm with Mario now" I said. "You dont miss me?" I shook my head no. "Mario makes me happier than you ever did" "I'm sorry about every time I hurt you, I know I messed up" he whispered, his face less than a foot from mine, so close, that I could feel his breath on my lips.

"What are you doing?" He looked up at my eyes, then to my lips. I knew what he was thinking about doing, and I had to get away before he could. "Justice" I said, "don't" "don't what?" He smiled. "Dont-" I stopped as his lips touched mine, the rush I felt before, came back through my lips, and my open eyes grew wide. I lifted my hands to push him off of me, but something came over me, but instead of pushing him off of me, my arm went to his shoulders, and my lips moved with his. I heard Mario's voice, and when I realized what I was doing, I pushed him back, and looked at him shocked.

I wiped my lips, feeling disgusted. "Why did you do that?" I pushed his chest. "You know I'm happy with Mario" I couldn't imagine what would happen with Mario, I didn't want to, but I had to tell him. "You kissed back, you can't blame it all on me" he said. "What's wrong with you?" This time I yelled. "You're fucking psycho" I could hear footsteps coming towards the door. I opened the door quickly and looked to see Mario.

He looked confused as to why I was in Justice's' room, and worried why I was yelling. "What happened?" I stepped out of the room and into the hallway. I wrapped my arms around Mario, and he did the same. "What did you do?" Mario asked Justice. "I didn't do anything" I let go of Mario and turned around towards Justice. "Bullshit" I said. Mario pulled my back to his chest and whispered "what happened?" "He kissed me" Marios arms let go of me. "Go to my room" he said to me, I could see that he was angry, but I didn't want them to fight again because of me.