Chapter 29

Ignore any mistakes love u guys

It was now lunch, Justice and I haven't talked other then messaging. I sat down with my food, none of my close friends were here, so I sat alone. I felt someone sit by me, I turned my head, to see Justice.

"Hey beautiful" I smiled, I didn't say a word. "I'm sorry about earlier" he ran his hand up and down my back. "Its okay" he smiled. I looked at him, and he looked confused, "what?" "You haven't given me a kiss yet today" he moved his hand off of my back and put it on my jaw, then slowly pushed his lips onto mine. I smiled against his lips, and put my hand on his jaw also.

We pulled back and I notices the whole lunch room looking at us. "Justice" I got his attention, he moved his eyes to where mine were, and noticed the stares also. He didn't do anything at first, but then after a few seconds, he smiled brightly. He stood up, making me confused.

"This girl right here" he yelled so everyone could hear him. "I love her" I smiled, in happiness, and covered my face in embarrassment. "I'm in love with her" he yelled even louder. I looked at him and he raised his arms in the air, and people cheered and yelled.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my seat. He pulled me to his chest and kissed me again, putting his hands on the lower part of my back. The cafeteria cheered, making us laugh. I pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine, and pecked my nose. "I love you"

Later that day

We both decided to go to his house, so we could hang out more. He promised to keep Mario away from me, and he wouldn't leave my side while we were around him. "What did he say when he called you last night?" Justice asked as we continued to walk, his hand in mine. "I asked him what he wanted and he said that he missed me, and loved me, so I hung up, then right after that happened you called"

We reached his drive way. He opened the door, and walked me through the living room, where I saw Mario in the corner of my eye, and walked us to the kitchen. He made both of us a sand which, while I sat on the counter, watching him. "That was cute what you did in the cafeteria today" I laughed, I saw Mario walk in.
"What did you do today at lunch?" Mario asked Justice.

Justices eyes shot up to look at him, then me. He quickly put up the things he used to make our food, ignoring Mario. He had our food on a plate and he grabbed my hand, and I got down, off the counter. We walked past him, right when I was beside him, he whispered "whore" I let go of Justices hand, and turned around towards Mario, and Justice did the same.

"Excuse me?" I for once stuck up for myself, and it felt amazing. Justice looked confused, not knowing Mario said anything. "I'm getting tired of being call something I'm not" Mario and Justice both looked surprised.

"I told you I was in love with you, then a few days later you date my brother, sound kind of familiar Justice?" "You know what? Fuck you, dating you was a huge ass mistake" I said to Mario.

I looked at Justice in the corner of my eye, he was smirking.

"Speaking of a huge ass" Mario smirked. What the fuck? "Dont you dare fucking say something like that" Justice said. He stepped in front of me, only feet in front of Mario. "What if I do? Are you gonna fight me?" I prayed that Justice wouldn't, I'm getting tired of all of this fucking fighting.

"No, I'm not, because I know, that she wouldn't want me to. And I'm going to do whatever I can, to make her as happy as possible" he stepped back, and I put my hand on his shoulder. Mario was speechless, and I couldn't help but smile. "Come on baby" he grabbed my hand again and we walked past Mario, and up into Justice's room.

"Thanks for doing that" I said as he closed the door behind me. He didn't say a word, he put both of his hands, on the sides of my head lightly, and kissed my forehead, and ran his thumb over my cheek, while my hands were on his chest.

 He didn't say a word, he put both of his hands, on the sides of my head lightly, and kissed my forehead, and ran his thumb over my cheek, while my hands were on his chest

"Are you happy that I didn't fight him?" I looked up to him and nodded. "All I want is to make you happy, even though I wanted to fight him, I didn't, for you" I smiled. I wrapped my arms around him, "you're amazing" he kissed the top of my head and ran his hands up my back. I pulled back, and pecked his nose, having to get on my toes, making him smile.

We sat down on his bed, and his eyes brightened with an idea. "I wanna show you something" I nodded for him to continue. "But you can't tell anyone" I nodded again. He got up, and went to his closet. He pulled out, a guitar?

I didn't know he liked to make music. He sat in front of me, and put the guitar in his lap, and put his arm over the top of it, his fingers resting on the strings, as his eyes looked down at the guitar. "Can I sing for you?" I nodded eagerly, I wanted to hear what he sounded like, I'm sure his voice would be beautiful, just like him.

He looked back down and moved his right hand to the neck of the guitar, putting his fingers in position. He began to strum his thumb over the strings, he took a breath and began to sing.

'Don't look around cause love is blind
And darling right now I can't see you'

I was right, his voice was beautiful.

'I'm feeling proud so without a doubt
I can feel you, Cause we are who we are when no one's watching
And right from the start, you know I got you
Yeah you know I got you' he looked up to me and smiled.

'I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine
I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine'

'We messed around until we found the one thing we said we could never ever live without
I'm not allowed to talk about it
But I gotta tell you' he focused down on his playing, his eyes watching his fingers.

'Cause we are who we are when no one's watching
And right from the start, you know I got you
Yeah you know I got you'

He closed his eyes, and a smiled formed his lips.

'I won't mind' his voice got higher, making me get chills up my arms.

"Even though I know you'll never be mine
I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine' he finished, the notes growing softer at the end. He opened his eyes, and lifted his head, and looked at me.
"That was amazing" he smiled, he got up, to put the guitar away, like it was no big deal. "What are you doing" he stopped in his tracks, the guitar still in his hands.

"What?" He asked, "dont put it away, sing to me" he laughed and sat back down. "My voice isn't that good, I just sing when I have things on my mind" he said. "Justice your voice is amazing, it's beautiful" I said. He moved to the top of the bed, and padded his lap. I laid my head down, on his lap, in front of the guitar.

He moved the hair out of my face, while I watched him. "You're so beautiful" he whispered, I put my hands to my side, and pulled a small blanket at the end of his bed over me.

"Close your eyes and relax" I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, letting my muscles go. He began to sing again, his beautiful, calming voice filled my ears. And I feel asleep, listening, to a beautiful, angelic voice