Chapter 57

I'm gonna try my best to update every day or every other day❤️

The text bothered me all night. He hasn't checked his phone yet to look at the text and it's been a few hours. I closed my eyes and kept them close, to make him think I fell asleep. He grabbed his phone, and I opened my eyes slightly, but he unlocked it with his thumb. He went to snapchat, and I closed my eyes fully, cause he would be able to see me on the camera. Maybe he was talking to the person on snapchat? So many thoughts were going through my head at once, but then I heard the camera click. He typed on the keyboard then he must have posted it to his story. I opened my eyes slightly again and he got off of snapchat, and went to his text messages. I opened my eyes slightly, then coughed, he locked his phone and I felt his eyes on me. "Are you okay?" I didn't respond, acting like I was still asleep. I heard him grab his phone again, then started typing. I opened my eyes and stared at the screen. The contact was a girl named Abby.

There was no Abby at our school, no Abby that I knew of. Who could she be? And why was Justice texting her? 'I'm not doing anything, what about you?' I read the text as he sent it. I wanted to know who it was, it didn't seem like she knew who I was, that he had a girlfriend. 'Nothing, wanna hang out?' I bit the inside of my cheek, 'I can't, sorry' he typed, 'lol you keep standing me up' he texted back 'I've been really busy, and I don't feel like hanging out right now' have him and her been seeing each other before?

This couldn't be what I thought, he wouldn't text another girl like that, today he said he saw us having a future. And he knows that I would never put up with cheating, because of my father. I closed my eyes and pushed away my thoughts once again. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, not saying a word. As much as I didn't want it I imagined what she looked like, how Justice knew her. Was she better than me? Is Justice just staying with me for pity? Nothing made sense.

I finished and washed my hands, then my face. I stared at myself, I was growing ugly, I was such a mess. How could Justice stay with me? Why would he stay with me? I mean look at me, I was changing so much and I couldn't do anything about it. I just want to be my old self, my old face and body, my old stress free life. I sighed and opened the door and Justice sat on his phone. I had to think of a way to get on his phone, and I got one. I sat beside him and looked at him, "babe let me hack your snapchat story" it was a stupid excuse, but it would work. He handed me his phone and I tried to unlock it, but it didn't work. He noticed and he took his phone back and typed in his new password. "Why did you change your password?" I asked casually as he handed me his phone again. He didn't answer, and I didn't ask again.

I went to his snapchat and glanced at the last people he snapchated. The last time he snapchated was me, a few days ago. I went to his camera and put on a filter and took a picture of me smiling. 'I love you baby❤️' I turned and acted like I was taking more pictures, but really I was looking at his friends list. I saw her name, and I hoped she saw the picture of me. If she already didn't know we were dating, she will now. She texted him and I read it, 'when can we hang out then?'

I tossed his phone towards him and got off the bed. Not saying a word and slowly walked down the stairs. I walked past Joseph and my mother and made it into the kitchen. I sat down on a stool that was at the bar counter and put my head in my hands. "Are you okay sweetie?" My mom walked in, and I nodded. "I'm fine" she sighed, "is it Justice?" I didn't reply . "I told you I knew something more would-" I cut her off, "you don't know shit, just let me be please" my head started to pound. Another presence walked into the room, I heard my mom sigh and walked childishly out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" His hand rested on my back, "just got a headache" I lied, "do you want me to get you pills?" I shook my head no. "I'm okay" he kissed my temple, and whispered into my ear. "I love you Emily" he was so clueless, I sighed and didn't say it back. "Let's go to bed, you have school" I said instead of saying it back. He didn't seem to notice while we walked up the stairs and back to my room. We laid down, my back facing him while he wrapped his arm over my side and pulled me closer. "Good night baby, I love you" I frowned.
"Goodnight"