Chapter 79

Please read my note at the end, it's very important.

5 Years Later....

One week. One week till our wedding. One week until I'm Mrs. Carradine.

A lot has changed, Justice and I have our own home, he's working for his fathers business, and right now I'm planning for the wedding. Gena is here, printing off all the invitations for Justices family and my family who don't live here. This whole planning for the wedding thing is so incredibly stressful, it seems like that the only thing I've been doing for the past few months. "Alright, the invitations are done" Gena said as she held the wide stack of papers. "All we have to do now is put them in envelopes and mail them" I grabbed the wide blue envelopes for the invitations and began folding, then putting them in the envelope. It took probably another 30 minutes until we were done, "I'll drop these off at the post office on my way home" Gena stood up and grabbed her purse, we walked down stairs and I gave her a hug and thanked her before she left. I checked the time, 10 more minutes until Justice gets home from work. I picked up the mess from planning in the living room up and threw it away, and began making dinner.

While cooking the front door opened and I heard Justice walk towards the kitchen after taking off his shoes. As soon as he walked in he took off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his sleeves. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and pecked at my jaw, "how was work?" I asked and he shrugged, "the usual, how was planning?" "We finished" I said. "That's great, how's everything looking?" I shrugged. "Are you okay?" I nodded, "yeah I'm fine, just stressed" his arms tightened around me and he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, "don't be" I kissed his lips. His hand went on my back and pulled my body completely against his, he smiled against my lips and he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Since you're so stressed out tonight, I'd be glad to take your mind on things" he smiled then pushed his lips to mine again, "not tonight, I'm exhausted" I laughed and he pulled back and frowned. Yes, I lost my virginity to Justice already, I didn't want to wait for the honeymoon, because I wanted to know what it was like so I wouldn't be hurting and confused on our wedding night. I lost my virginity to him three years ago, on our third year anniversary, and I've been so paranoid that he used protection so I wouldn't be pregnant for the wedding, or before the wedding. "I have a question" I said, "and I'm sure I have an answer" he smiled sarcastically making me laugh. "Do you still want to have the honeymoon be the night we don't use protection and try to get pregnant?" He nodded, "yes, I want a baby with you. I want us to try to get pregnant" I smiled hearing him say 'us try to get pregnant' because he would be apart of the pregnancy too, I knew he would be there for me and the baby. "Do you?" He asked and I nodded, "I really want a baby" I've always wanted to know what it was like to be a mother, to carry another human that you made inside of you, to grow him or her into an amazing person, and to one day have your baby turn into an adult and have a baby of their own.

"Im so excited for you to get pregnant" his big brown eyes were filled with excitement and joy. "Me too, although I'm not very excited for labor" I laughed nervously, that was the thing I was most not looking forward to. "Pregnancy is going to be a lot. It's gonna be a huge step, and of course is going to be very hard, but I'm glad that we're ready to take such a huge step" he said as his eyes were locked with mine, and a wide smile formed on his lips. "It crazy how fast things are changing, only five years ago you proposed and now we're getting married in a week and ready to have a baby" it was crazy, it was fast, but it was right.

"Do you think we're moving too fast?" He asked, I shook my head no quickly. "Of course not, we're both adults, we're responsible and we're ready. Yes, we're both only twenty two, but we know this is right" he nodded in agreement, "you're right. I reached out to my aunt the other day and she was telling me how soon it is, and how we shouldn't be getting married so soon" I dropped my arms that were around his neck and stirred the food. "Do you agree with her?" He shrugged, "its soon, really soon. But nobody else understands, we're the only two in this relationship. Twenty two is a young age to get married, but we've been together for six, almost seven years. We know what best, and we are the ones who know if we're ready or not, and we are, so their opinions don't matter, all that matters is that we're getting married, and we're going to start a family. We just need to focus on that, not other people's opinions" he was right, like always. I've been scared that this was too soon, but like always, he shows me that everything is going to be fine. He makes everything just the way it's supposed to be, he makes everything perfect.

Wowww! I know, so much is changing so fast, but I really need to end this book. Anyways I need to know if you guys like the Dolan Twins? I started writing a fanfic about them but I'm not sure if you guys like them or not. Please comment and let me know! Also I changed all the book covers! Do you guys like it?