Chapter 12

IGNORE MISTAKES

"I changed you?" He didn't answer. I didn't ask again. I lifted his chin up and put my lips to him, when I heard the door bell ring. Who the hell could that be? Justice looked at me frightened, and I looked at him confused. "Who is that?" I shrugged and he got off of me. I picked up a hoodie and put it on, moving it so it would cover up my neck. "Hide in the closet" he got up and ran to the closet. The doorbell rang again, and I was about to go and get it, until I noticed his bag and shoes on the floor. I kicked them under the bed and ran down stairs. I opened the door, and it was April.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled. "I want to hang out" I looked back at my door, then looked back at her. "I don't think that's a good idea" she stepped in and took off her shoes. She jogged up the stairs and went to my room. "I wanted to talk to you about Tyler" she sat down on my bed and I held my breath. "My mom isn't home and she told me not to have anyone over" she shrugged. "She doesn't have to know" I sighed. There is no way I'm gonna get her to leave soon. "Are those hickeys?" She gasped and I covered my neck. "Who are they from?" She pulled my hand away and looked at them. "No one, but really I'm not feeling well" she laughed. "Wait, is he here right now?" I shook my head no. "Where is he?" She stood up. "No one's here but me" I said and stood up after she did. "I know when you're lying" she went to the bathroom and opened the door. She then went to the closet but I stepped in front of the door.

"Is he in there?" I shook my head quickly. "April no" she pushed me out of the way and swung open the door, her hand immediately went to her mouth. Justice stood there, his eyes wide, not knowing what to do.

"I knew it!" I looked at her confused. "I told you you guys were gonna end up being together" he shook his head.
"We're not together" she looked over to me then Justice.

"You're fuck buddys?" She gasped and laughed. "This is great" Justice and I stayed silent.

"You are aren't you?" I shook my head no. "We aren't anything, please don't tell anyone about this" she nodded. "I promise, but I cant get over this" she squealed and jumped up and down.

"I'll leave" she said, noticing us not saying anything. I walked her down stairs and locked the door behind her. I went back upstairs and locked the door. "That was crazy" I nodded. "Do you trust her not to say anything?" I shrugged. "I don't know" I laid down and put my hands over my eyes. "I wouldn't mind if people knew" I looked at him like he was crazy. "I mean, it would start drama, and we don't need anymore drama, so I wont. But really I don't see why you don't want people to know" he sat down.

"Everyone would call me a slut if they found out, everyone knows me as the innocent all A's cheerleader" he didn't say anything. I looked at my phone and it was already six. I stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" "Dinner" he stood up and followed me down stairs. I stepped into the kitchen, and felt a piece of glass go into my foot. "Fuck" I lifted my foot, and saw the blood. He quickly grabbed and paper towel, "sit on the counter" I jumped up and he bent down, and looked at my foot. "Where's the bathroom?" I pointed to the door, and he ran to it, while I sat on the counter. I heard him move stuff around, until he walked out, with bandages and other stuff. "I'm gonna take the glass out" he lifted up my foot again and I nodded and held my breath. He pulled it out, my foot now bleeding more. He put the piece of glass on the floor beside him and put the paper towel on my foot.

He opened up the bandages and bottle of alcohol. He put some on a cotton ball and pushed it to my foot, making me flinch at the pain. "It burns" he took the huge bandage and put it on the bottom of my foot. "I got all the glass out" he stood up and picked up the bloody paper towel and the glass, and walked to the trash can. "That's so gross" he went to the sink and washed his hands. "Well you probably couldn't have done it yourself" he turned around and dried his hands. "Thanks for helping me" he nodded and smiled, I stepped off the counter, lifting my foot off the ground as the cut stung.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and limped over to grab the broom. I swept the floor, getting all the extra pieces of glass that didn't get picked up, and threw them away. "Do you just wanna order pizza?" I looked up at him tired. He laughed, "That's fine by me" I put away the broom and limped my way over to him. "What type?" I pulled out my phone and started to walk to the living room.

I clicked their number, it already being saved in my phone.

"What can I get for you?" I turned around and my body got lifted off the floor, making me scream. "I'm sorry" I said into the phone. "Is pepperoni fine?" I looked down at him and he nodded. "Um, a medium pepperoni pizza, that's it" I gave him the address and hung up, Justice still holding me in the air. "Why are you holding me?" I laughed and he walked me to the couch. "Your foot hurts" he said and sat me down.

"How would you explain our relationship?" I asked. "Make out, Netflix, and food buddy" he smirked and he sat down beside me.

"I was surprised when you let me kiss you" he looked down at me. "I surprised myself too" I smirked and got up and sat on his lap. He put his bottom lip between his teeth and smiled. "Come here sweetheart" he whispered and looked down as he pulled me fully on him, my hips on his, straddling him.

He pulled my face closer to his and put his lips on mine. I bit his bottom lips then let it go. He took the opportunity to slid his tongue with mine, kissing me softly. He moaned in my mouth and I put my arms above his shoulders, my hands on the back of the couch. He put his hands on my thighs, and ran his hands up and down. I pushed my chest to his. He let out a shaky breath, and put his lips to my neck.

"This really escalated quickly" I whispered. He picked me up and turned us, laying me down. "My hunger's changed for something else now" he whispered and smirked. He slid his hands up my sides, under my hoodie. He took it off, me still having a shirt under it. He kissed down my neck, slowly, his hands still on my sides.

His head shot up as the door bell rang, making his curse and pull away. "Fuck" I stood up, walking to the door, running my fingers through my hair. I took the pizza and paid the man. I walked back to the living room, seeing Justice sitting on the couch, his body filled with frustration. "You're cute when you frustrated" I smirked and sat the pizza down. "Come back over here so we can finish what we started" I laughed and shook my head.

"Why not?" "Food before dudes" I smiles at him sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and stared at me. "Sorry but I'm hungry" I laughed and opened the box, grabbing a slice. He sarcastically flipped me off. "Fuck you" I said back, he smiled. "I was trying" I chocked on the pizza, making him laugh.

"Just wait" he whispered. "For what?" He smiled. "Revenge"

I know this chapter sucksss, BUT I just talked to my friend about my plans about the book and we were screamingggg! I feel bad cause I feel like the past chapters haven't been good at all :( but crazy things are happening soon :)