Chapter 31

Emily's mother came to give Emily one of her bathing suits, and she was currently getting changed in the bathroom. Mario and I were filling up the pool, and everyone was outside, other then Emily. The pool was big, it wasn't one of those soft round pools though, it was tall and it had walls and a ladder.

Right when we finished filling it up, the door opened, and out walked Emily. Everyone's head turned towards her, she closed the door, not knowing that we all were looking at her. She turned around, and she saw us, she was wearing a plain black swimsuit, with missing parts on the sides. She walked towards me and covered her chest with her arms.

I wrapped my arms around her, and she unwrapped hers, and put them around me. "You look gorgeous" she smiled, "thanks babe" I pecked her forehead and turned around. Everyone was getting in the pool, by everyone I mean the girl, Mario, and Princeton. Emily walked in front of me, going up the ladder, being careful so she wouldn't fall.

I stared up at her, if she knew she would probably hit me, but she didn't, so might as well. She got in, and ran the water up her arms as I climbed the ladder and got in beside her. It was a pretty nice day, especially in Utah. Mom handed me the sun lotion and I rubbed it on her shoulders. She held her hair up, so it was off of her neck, and out of my way.

I ran my hands down her back, and over her shoulders and arms. I turned her around and rubbed the rest of her arms, then her chest, over her collar bones. "Thank you baby" she smiled, her right dimple showing.

"Its my pleasure really" she laughed, she grabbed the bottle and turned me around. Her small hands ran up and down my shoulders and back, which gave me chills. She finished and handed the bottle to the others.

"Stay over tonight" I said to her, "we have school tomorrow" I shrugged. "You can just get ready here" I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'll have to ask my mom" I kissed the tip of her nose. "I love you" I said, smiling down at her, "I love you too" she smiled back. I could feel Mario staring at us, at her. "You feel it too?" She asked and I nodded, "make him stop" I looked at him, as soon as he saw me looking at him he turned his head, and started paying attention to the girl, or at least acting like he was.

"Do you think your mom will let you stay?" I asked, and she nodded, "I dont see why she wouldn't, she likes you" "really?" I asked, smiling. It was important for her mother to like me, especially since I'm going to be with her for a very, very long time, if not forever, but I was getting way ahead of myself.

"You should come to dinner soon, so she can get to know you better" she said and I nodded, "I would love to properly meet your family" I unwrapped my arms from her and grabbed her hands instead, looping my fingers in between hers.

We chilled in the water for a while, just Emily and I talking while Mario and the girl hid in the corner, and Princeton playing around with his pool toys. Emily rested her head on my shoulder, and I put my arm around her, and kissed the top of her head. We didn't talk, we just relaxed in the sun, enjoying each others company in the cool water.

She kissed my collar bone, I could feel her tongue go over my skin slightly, then she kissed me again. "Let's go inside" she whispered, "really?" She nodded, her eyes closed. "I want to spend time with you" she continued to kiss my skin.

I walked towards the ladder, I let her go first, then went after her. "We're gonna go inside" I said, and mom nodded, "we'll be in pretty soon" I opened the door for her, and we walked upstairs quickly. She went to my room as I went to the bathroom to get us towels, I went to my room after I got us both a towel, and handed her one of them. "Thanks" she grabbed it from me and started to dry her body off.

She moved her hand to the back of her top, then looked at me, "turn around" she said, "its not like I haven't seen you naked before" I smiled, and she did too. "Well turn around anyway" I sighed and turned around, I dropped my trunks, and tied the towel around my waist. I heard her changing from behind me, and waited for her to tell me it was okay for me to look.

"I'm dressed" I turned around, she stood their in her bra and underwear, and I couldn't help but stare. I looked away, and walked to my closet. She stood beside me, I grabbed her a pair of my black sweatpants, and a plain gray shirt for her to change into. "Thanks babe" she smiled and grabbed the clothes from my hands, she got changed as I grabbed myself clothes.

When we both were finished, we got onto my bed, me putting my arm over her shoulder as she went through Netflix, trying to find us a movie to watch, while we cuddled up, and relaxed. "Is this okay?" I looked at the TV. I didn't know what movie it was, I didn't really care what we watched.

"I'm fine with whatever you want" she turned her head and smiled, she grabbed my hand, and rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you baby" I said lightly, right above a whisper. "I love you too" she lifted our hands up, and kissed the back of mine. She then continued, and kissed every one of my knuckles, as she moved her thumb back and forth over the back of my hand.

I watched her, how was it possible for someone to do something so simple, and look so beautiful doing it?

"You're so beautiful" she stayed silent. "You know that right?" She looked back up to me and nodded. "You know what else I know?" She asked and sat up. "What else do you know?" She moved closer and put each leg over my lap, and I sat up. "I know that I love you, very very much" she smiled. "I love you too, very" I paused and ran my hands over her hips and to her lower back. "Very much" she put her hands on my jaw and connected her eyes with mine.

"Can I ask you a question?" I nodded, "why dont you want people to know that you sing?" I shrugged, I want to sing and don't want to hide it, but I had my reasons. "Singing is usually for girls and my voice isn't anything special" I spoke the truth, I enjoyed singing and making music, but I was wasn't anything special. I spoke the truth, I enjoy singing, but I wasn't anything that could catch people's attention. "Are you kidding me?" I looked at her confused "what" I asked, I didn't say anything wrong. "Your voice is amazing and there's a lot of guys that sing" she said "thanks baby" "have you ever wanted to sing in front of people?" I nodded, "I've thought about it before" "girls would be in love with you if they heard your voice" she said "and you would be okay with that?" I laughed, "I mean I wouldn't blame them" she said "but they couldn't possibly love you as much as I do" I smiled and pushed my lips to hers, I moved my hand further down and put her body more onto mine. She pulled back slowly, her lips barely touching mine. "I love you" she smiled. "I love you too"

GUYS IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIBLE AND THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE YOU GUYS

Also Justice followed me on twitter while I was gone😍❤