Chapter 80

The Next Day

Justices POV
I woke up, to Emily's arm around my stomach, her head laying on my chest. I can't believe in just a few days I'll finally be able to call her my wife. When we first started talking I would have never seen us this far. So much has changed, I've changed so much, and I'm so happy that I did. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with her, and so excited to have a family. Emily is going to be such a good mom, I can already tell, and I hope I'm going to be a good dad. I know that I'm gonna be there for my child's, and that I'm always going to be their dad, but I still get scared. What if I let Emily down? What if I let my kids down? I want nothing more than to be an amazing father, and an amazing husband, but what if I fail? What if I make a stupid mistake that messes everything up? That can't happen, I won't let it happen. I'm going to be an amazing dad, and an amazing husband, for Emily, and for my future babies. Emily rolled over and her eyes opened slowly, "good morning baby" her quite and tired voice said into the pillow. "Good morning baby girl" I pulled her against me, her back against my chest since she turned over. My arms wrapped around her sides and my hands rested on her stomach, which will soon carry my children. I moved the hair off of her shoulder and neck and put my hand back on her stomach. I kissed and sucked at her neck softly and gentle, and she quietly hummed to herself in response to me kissing her.

She turned around and faced me, and pushed her lips against mine. My hands went up her, well my shirt that she was wearing, to her sides. Her arms wrapped around me neck and pulled her body even closer to mine. After a minute she pushed me over onto my back and climbed over me and sat on my lap. Her lips stayed attached to mine, but her hands slid down to my chest and stomach. Her fingers went slowly down my shirtless torso, tracing down my abs. "Are we really?" I pulled away but she cut me off by reconnecting our lips, I took that as a yes. "I thought you said you wanted to wait to have sex again until the wedding night" I said, her lips now on my neck. "Well what do you expect? You woke me up to you kissing my neck" I laughed lightly, and watched her as she pulled away and slowly pulled off her shirt, revealing all her bare skin. She leaned back down and pushed her hair to one side as my hands rested on her butt, as she continued to kiss my neck. She shortly moved down to my chest and stomach, stopping right above my boxers. I flipped us over and hovered over her, her legs wrapped around my hips as I moved against her. I pulled off her underwear and then my sweatpants along with my boxers. Her legs kept tightly wrapped around me, even though they grew tired and numb quickly. "Fuck I love you Emily, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" my breathing was heavy, but she understood what I said and smiled.

~

I watched her as she tried to stand up, she stood slowly, her legs shaking and sore. "You need help to the bathroom baby?" I smirked as she turned around and smiled sarcastically, "nope, I'm totally fine" I chucked and stood up, I picked her up quickly, wrapping her legs around my hips and I carried her to the bathroom. I started the shower and she walked in, but held onto my hand, "shower with me babe" I smiled and walked in after her. I bathed her and she bathed me, and after we got out she grabbed a towel and put her hair in it, then walked to the closet and just grabbed underwear and another one of my shirts. I just put on boxers and followed her slowly down the stairs and to the kitchen. She sighed as she walked, she was in pain. I picked her up and sat her on the counter, "I'll make breakfast, you rest up, we have a honeymoon in a few days" I smirked and she laughed. I made us both breakfast as she just watched me, and we walked to the living room. We ate as we enjoyed a movie together, when I was finished I sat my plate on the table and rested my hand on her thigh, she was also finished, and she put her hand on top of mine. "Justice?" She asked, I looked up to her and smiled, "yes baby girl?" She smiled back, "are you sure you're ready for the wedding?" I nodded.

"Of course baby, I've been wanting to marry for so long and now the time is finally almost here. I'm so fucking ready to call you my wife and you to be the mother of our children. I'm so ready"

Only a few chapters left. I feel like this story is so poorly written and not good at all, so once this is over I'm gonna take a little time to work on my writing and I'll publish another Justice book, and maybe a Dolan Twin book. If you like or would read the Dolan Twin book, please let me know.