Chapter 13

This chapter is kinda dirty in the beginning, so if you aren't comfortable, I'll write and tell you when it's over :)

I woke up with lips on my neck, a body hovering over mine, and a hand massaging my thigh. "Justice" I whispered. "What are you doing?" He moved his hand closer to me, but I didn't stop him. "May I?" I grabbed fistfuls of his hair, as my breath began to get shaky.

After a minute, of moaning, and pulling at his dark locks, all the sudden all the pleasure ended, making me look at him, confused. "I told you I would get you back" he smiled and winked, "you're kidding me" he shook his head and shrugged. "I don't think so sweetheart" he got off me and sat down beside me. "I hate you" I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "Now you know how I felt yesterday, and the day before, and probably the day before that" I shook my head and sat up. "Fuck you" "maybe later" he smirked and I stood up.

Its over :)

"We should be at school right now" I looked back and he shrugged. "Oh well" I laughed and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top. I walked to the bathroom and got changed, throwing my hair up in a bun. "What do you want to do today?" He asked as I stepped out, noticing I had more, social appropriate clothes on. "I don't know, the usual" "make out?" I laughed. "Actually no, you're not getting my lips on yours at all today" I smirked and his face turned into a look of disbelief.

"What did I do?" He realized what I was talking about and raised his arms in the air. "You did the same exact thing as me" I shrugged. "But its okay when I do it" he shook his head quickly. "That's not fair" I shrugged and grabbed my phone, walking to my bedroom door.

"I'm home" I heard someone yell from down stairs. I looked at Justice frantically, he got up and ran to the the bathroom. I grabbed a sweater, the would cover my neck, making sure none of his things were out, for them to see. I opened the door, seeing my brother walk up the stairs. "Hey" I smiled up at him, my hand covering my neck casually, making sure none were showing. "Did mom leave?" I nodded. "You've been alone this whole time?" I nodded again.

"Did you have anyone over?" I shook my head no. "Good, I'm gonna go take a shower, can I use yours? I think mines clogged from something" I nodded again, not knowing what to do since Justice was in there. "Thanks" he stepped into my room and I stopped him. "Go grab your shower stuff and clean clothes" he nodded. "Right" he walked out and I quickly opened the bathroom door. I grabbed Justices arm and pulled him out, grabbing his things quickly and handed it to him. We ran to the balcony door, and I opened it quickly. The blinds were still closed so I stepped outside with him. "Hurry" I looked back, even though I couldn't see in the house. He dropped his things down and climbed over, holding himself with his hands, about to drop to his feet. I bent down and kissed him slowly, but pulled away after a few seconds. "I'll see you at school tomorrow" I nodded and he jumped down.

I opened the door, to see my brother just walk in. "Why were you out there?" "Um, fresh air" I smiled, and he shrugged. He walked into my bathroom and closed the door behind him. That was wayyyy too close.

I went down stairs to get food when my phone beeped from my back pocket.

It was Justice.

I grabbed a bowl and started to pour the box of cereal. I walked to the living room, my bowl in my hand, and sat down.

I pulled out my phone to look at the message.
'I miss you :('

'You just saw me 5 minutes ago' I laughed, he's so dramatic.

'That doesn't mean I can't miss you....'

'You don't actually miss ME, you miss the way I kissed you' I smiled down at my phone, waiting for his reply.
'And other things...' 'Like what?' I finished the bowl of cereal and put it on the table. 'Like when you would sit on my lap, while my hands went up and down your thighs' I choked on the air I breathed in and laid down. Did he just?