Chapter 58

Fr thinking about unpublishing this book🙄

The next morning

"Bye baby, I'll see you later. I love you" I woke up to him kissing my temple but I kept my eyes closed. "Bye" I turned to my other side and pulled the cover to my chin. "I love you" he repeated himself, "hurry you're gonna be late for the bus" I heard him sigh and walk out of the room and down the stairs. All my thoughts came back from yesterday and I sighed myself, I was still upset and mad, but I can't show that until I know a hundred percent. This happened so quickly. I didn't even know if he was doing something, maybe I was just being paranoid and being dramatic. My phone buzzed beside me and I picked it up, it was Justice.
-'can I come over after school? I love you'
'Yeah' I sent back.
-'I love you' he said again, he could tell something was wrong.
'I love you too Justice' I sent and locked my phone, but it buzzed again. -'I love you so much' I lightly laughed and texted him back.
'I love you more, I'll talk to you later'
-'okay baby, get some rest' I locked my phone for the final time and closed my eyes, Justice wouldn't cheat on me, he loves me and I love him. But something didn't add up, I needed to talk to him about it, and ask what was going on. I'll do it today, when he get here after school.

~

I sat on my bed waiting for Justice to get here. I was nervous to ask him about it, about who Abby was. I just hoped that it would go well, that we wouldn't fight. My bedroom door opened and Justice walked in and put his bag on the floor. "Hi baby" he smiled and walked to my side of the bed, and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "How was school?" "Boring, I missed you" he sat in front of me and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" He said again, "I'm fine, why do you keep asking?" I asked, "you just seemed off this morning" so he noticed. "I'm okay" I said, I didn't want him to notice, just in case it really wasn't anything. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded, "are you on your period?" I laughed and shook my head, "no, why would you think that?" He smiled slightly, "I just figured since the way you were acting this morning" I shook my head again. I insisted I was fine, but he didn't let it go. "Emily I know you're lying just tell me?" I grew aggravated, "I was fine Justice, just let it go" he sighed and his phone in his pocket beeped.

He pulled his hand away and grabbed his phone, and read the screen. "Um, my mom wants me home" I could tell he was lying, by how he spoke and the look of nervousness on his face. "Justice" he cut me off by pecking my lips and standing up. "I love you baby, text me" he grabbed his things and left my room. My hope that something wasn't going on left me, I knew he was lying, I knew he was going to see the girl. I just didn't know why. I grabbed my phone and called April, "I need you to come to my house now, please hurry" I said, "okay, I'm actually just down the street" she said, "hurry, now" I got up and hung up and walked out my room and down the stairs, having to take my time, but I needed to hurry. 'I'm outside. Did Justice just leave, I thought I saw him drive past me' I opened the front door as April pulled up in my driveway. I walked as fast as I could until I got to the car and got in.

"Which way did Justice go?" I asked, "why?" "Just go the way he went, we're gonna follow him" she looked confused and hurried down the street. I saw his car just turn down the road and I had her follow him. "What's going on?" She asked, "it's a long story, but Justice is going to see a girl" "how do you know?" Her eyes stayed on the road as she followed him, far enough so he wouldn't notice us. "I saw his phone, he's going to see her now". "Do you think he's cheating on you?" I sighed, "I don't know honestly, I hope not" his car turned and he parked on the side of the road, by the park. "Okay stop here and we'll wait" she stopped the car and I watched him walk up the sidewalk, while a girl greeted him. He hugged her, then pulled away, I took out my phone and took a picture of them, so I had proof when I confront him. I noticed how he smiled at her, she was so pretty. Her light blonde hair and a perfect body, I could help but wanting to cry.

"Emily I'm so sorry" I let my tears fall and she wrapped her arms around me, "why would he do that?" I whispered as she rubbed her hands up and down my back, "I don't know, maybe it's nothing, maybe it's a friend or a family member" I shook my head and pulled away. "He would tell me it was a family member, he got mad at me for a guy talking to me but he does something like this? This isn't right" I wiped the tears off my cheeks while we continued to watch them. We sat there for at least an hour before they hugged each other again and said goodbye. He got back in his car and just sat there, then I got a text from him.

'Hey baby, can I come back over? My mom doesn't need me anymore' I grew angry then upset now, he's lying to me. 'No' I replied, 'why baby? I miss you' I started to cry again, 'cause I don't want to be with a fucking asshole' I typed quickly and sent it, my breath got heavy as I clenched my fist. "Please take me home" I said to April and she nodded and turned her car around, driving away from him.

I honestly wanna delete this book. Like nobody reads it so what the point? Idk I'll tell you guys what I'm gonna do😩