Chapter 74

Please vote and comment! It means the world to me when you do :)

His lips pecked my stomach one last time before he stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too" he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. We stood there, in silence, just holding onto each other. "Do you wanna do something today?" He broke the silence, "sure, what would we do?" I asked. "We could go to the movies, and get some lunch" I smiled and nodded, I'm so glad I get to finally do things like this with him again. "I guess since we're going out we should put some decent clothes on" I said as I looked down at our tshirts and sweatpants, and laughed. "Yeah that's probably a good idea" we walked to the closet and I chose a cute casual dress, and changed in the bathroom while Justice changed in the room. I walked out and Justice was wearing black jeans and a button up shirt. "You ready?" I nodded and grabbed his hand before walking out of the bedroom. He followed behind me down the stairs, his hand holding mine, "mom Justice and I are going to go out for lunch" I said loud enough for her to hear me, where ever she was. "Okay, be safe and wear your seat belts" we put on our shoes and walked outside to his car. He open my door for me and closed it when I got inside, and put my seatbelt on. When he got in he started the car and put his seatbelt on, then pulled out of the drive way. I watched him as he focused on the road, and noticed something on his skin. "Oh no" my hand covered my mouth as I laughed, "what?" He looked at me, not knowing what I was talking about. "Your neck, I though I didn't leave any up there, but I guess I was wrong" I laughed and pulled his shirt down a little to see the trail of purple spots all down him.

"Really?" He laughed, "sorry" I shrugged and he smiled and put his hand on my knee. "I don't mind baby, I like them" I smirked, "yeah I like them too". His hand remained on my knee unless he had to change gears or turn on his blinker, I rested my hand on top of his and listened to the music that played quietly from the radio. "Where are we going for lunch?" I asked, "it's a surprise" he smirked, "okay" I nodded, curious as to why it was a surprise, and where we were going. His thumb began to massage the outside of my knee, and I saw him smile in the corner of my eyes. I watched his hand, and moved my hand from on top of his hand and grabbed it. I lifted our hands up and kissed the back of his, I kissed each knuckle, and squeezed his hand. He looked over to me and smiled, I turned my head to him and smiled back, "what?" I asked, his eyes still on me. "Nothing" he turned his eyes back to the road, "no tell me, what?" He smiled but kept his eyes on the road, "I was just thinking about some things" "what things?" The car stopped suddenly, as we pulled into a parking lot. I looked out the window to see a tall white building I've never seen before. "What's this?" I asked, "it's called The Roof Restaurant, known as one of the most romantic restaurants in Salt Lake" he got out the car and opened my door for me, he grabbed my hand after closing the door, and we began walking to the main doors. As soon as we walked in my eyes widened and my mouth opened, it was beautiful. "Reservation name?" A lady asked at the front desk, "Emily and Justice Carradine" I looked at him and smiled, but he didn't turn towards me. "Alright, follow me" we went all the way I think to the top floor, right when the doors opened it revealed a room with a table, right in front of the window that overlooked the city. "Here you are, a waiter will be with you shortly" Justices thanked her and she walked away. He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down, and looked out the window. The view was absolutely beautiful.

"Do you like it?" My attention turned to Justice, and I nodded "it's amazing. Justice you really didn't have to do something like this" I imagined how expensive this will be. "Baby tonight we are going to enjoy ourselves okay? Tonight's gonna be perfect" I watched him, he smiled, but he looked nervous. He reached for my hands across the table and held them and stared into my eyes with a smiled on his lips. "Thank you for this" I said, "of course baby" a man walked over to us and smiled and nodded at us both, he handed us a menu and asked what we would like to drink. We ordered our drinks and looked over the menu then ordered what we wanted. "You planned this" I said and he nodded. Why would he set reservations to a fancy high end restaurant for no special occasion and not tell me? "But why? I'm not complaining, but I'm just curious as to why you would plan this" he shrugged, "you'll see" so he did have something planned, but what? The food came soon and it was great. The whole time was amazing, the view, the food, just us talking and enjoying ourselves. When we finished, Justice paid and stood up, and grabbed my hand and walked me back to the car. "Where to now?" I asked, "it's a surprise".

What do you think the surprise is? Prepare yourself for the next chapter :)