Chapter 30

I just noticed that he asked her out at the beach, just like my other story. Oops

I woke up, laying on my side now, my head still in Justices lap. His eyes we open, playing with my hair.

"How long was I sleeping?" I rubbed my eyes, "not long" I smiled up to him, and he did the same. "Your lap is comfortable" I laughed, I expected him to make a joke, but I remembered he had respect for me now, and that I wasn't just some girl to mess around with. "You expected me to make a joke weren't you?" I nodded and laughed, "I'm not going to do that" he said, "I have respect for you" I smiled, and he did too.

"I have something to tell you" he said, sounding serious. I nodded for him to continue, "I wanted to tell you this" he looked down. "You're scaring me" I said, he looked, and smirked. "I just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful, in case I dont tell you enough" I hit his chest from above me and he laughed. "Don't try to scare me like that" he smiled down at me, "I wanted to scare you" "why?" I asked. "Because, I thought it would be funny" I shook my head and sat up.

"You're a meanie" I laughed at my words, I sounded like a little kid. I crossed my arms over my chest, and puckered my bottom lip. He smiled and grabbed me, pulling me to his lap. "You can't be mad at me forever" he played along, I wasn't mad, I was playing around. "Yes I can" I smirked, "oh really?" I nodded, he smiled, he lifted his head and pushed his lips onto mine, pulling my puckered lip in between his lips.

I uncrossed my arms off of my chest, and put them on his shoulders. "Are you still mad at me?" I nodded, he pulled away then kissed down my face, from my lips, to my neck. "Still?" I nodded, he wrapped his arms around me, and he started to kiss all over my face, making me laugh. "Are you still mad?" I nodded again. He pushed me back onto the bed, me laying on my back.

He lifted up my shirt slightly, and did the same thing to my stomach, tickling me. "Stop" I laughed and squirmed in my spot, him holding me down. All the sudden the door opened, and there stood Mario. I looked down at Justice, for him to get off of me, but he didn't. "Mom made lunch" Justice looked up to me and smiled.

"Okay" Mario slowly began to close the door, I could feel his eyes on us, and Justice did too. Before he could close the door all the way, Justice jumped onto of me, making me laugh, and kissed me, while Mario watched.

Mario's POV

He jumped onto of her, I watched her smile, as he kissed her. I know Justice did it, because he knew I was looking at them. I closed the door, hearing her laugh, making me frown. What I don't understand, is how two boys, both brothers could be in love with the same girl. I regret fighting with her, and talking to the girl at the studio, because if I didn't do those things, maybe I would still have her in my arms, I wouldn't be jealous and sad when I saw them together, because they wouldn't be together. I was an asshole to her, and I promised myself that I would take care of her.

I really did think she was the one, but I guess I was wrong.

Justices POV

I pulled back and got off of her. I stood up, and she did too. I grabbed her hand, and walked us down the stairs, and into the kitchen. "Hey Emily" mom smiled at her. "Hi Gena" she smiled back, they talked as I felt Mario stare at us. I could tell mom really liked her, and I was happy about that, because she usually didn't approve all of my old girlfriends, if you could even call them that.

They were more like, fuck buddies.

"If you two would like, you can join us outside, its a beautiful day" I didn't want to, since Mario would be sitting right next to us. "That sounds good to me" Emily smiled, then looked at me, "if you want to, then I want to" she smiled, and we grabbed our food, which was sandwiches and pretzels. We walked outside, we saw a girl already sitting down at the table. Its the girl Mario was talking to when him and Emily were together.