Chapter 21

Good night guys! And I re wrote this chapter, so some of you have already read it

I woke up and wrapped my arms around Mario. He was still sleeping. I sat up when my phone began to ring. Justices number was calling me.

I answered to hear Gena. "I just wanted to let you know that he does have a few fractured ribs. I'm getting his medicine now, and we will be back in like 20 minutes" when she got there, I went outside. She stood out of the car, a bag of medicine in her hand and I opened Justice's door. I grabbed his hand, and help him out. He was more awake this time, but I help him walk. "Fuck" he said as my body hit his ribs. " I'm sorry" I pulled back a little bit. "Can you walk?" he nodded. I let go of him and open the door for them.

We walked in, and Mario was walking down the stairs, still shirtless. He saw Justice and I, but he look back at me, and smiled. Gena walk Justice to the living room, and Mario wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my neck, but I stopped him. "You need to apologize to him" he dropped his arms. He sighed and grabbed my hand, and walked us to the living room.

Justice didn't look towards us, to be on the safe side. "Justice I'm sorry, I went too far" Mario said. Justice didn't say anything. Gena hit him in the leg and he sighed, "its okay I guess" Gena looked at him, for him to continue. "What do you say back?" he didn't say anything. he's acting like the douche I knew from the beginning.

We sat there in silence. "Do you want to stay down here?" Gena asked Justice. He nodded. "Lay down, I'll get you a blanket" she stood up and walked out of the room. Justice grabbed a pillow from the couch and laid his head down, and took slow, careful breaths. He coughed, and held his stomach. Gena walked back in and laid the blanket over him. She put on a movie, but I pulled out my phone, not really watching it. She turned off the lights, so the light wouldn't be bothering Justice if he wanted to sleep.

I locked my phone and Mario put his hand on my leg and pecked my cheek. "I love you" he pecked my cheek again, and again, smiling. "I love you too" he kissed my cheek all over, playfully. "Guess what?" He asked. "What?" we were whispering. "I love you" I smiled and turned my face towards his, and connected our lips.
"I love you too" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. His hand still was on my leg. He moved it up a little bit, so it was on my lower thigh, and massage his thumb in circles.

I put my hands on his and squeezed it, and he still moved his thumb in circles. "You're so beautiful" I laughed quietly. "You can't even see me" "so?" he kissed my cheek, I could feel his lips shaped into a smile. He kissed just below my ear and whispered, "I don't have to see you to know you're beautiful" I smiled and felt my face grow warm.

He continued to kiss below my ear, then went down a little bit. He moved his lips to my jawline, and kissed it slowly. I squeezed his hand and laid my head back slightly, so he could have more access to my skin. He chuckled.

"You like this?" I nodded. He moved his hand to my mid thigh now. "I'm so happy that you're mine" I said. His lips moved under my jaw and kiss right below it.

"Do you want me to continue?" I'm nodded again. "I won't do anything you don't want me to" his lips started to kiss my skin softer, lightly. When Justice kissed me, it was never this sweet. I thought when Justice kissed me, it was the best, that it was filled with care, but Mario, his lips felt so, different. He's sweeter, he's gentle.

His lips suck my skin softly, his large hand started to massage my mid thigh, not going out much higher. You could lightly hear his lips moving against my skin. "You're too loud" I whispered. He continued, but this time, being a little more quiet. "I'll always take care of you" he whispered. "I'll always protect you, and I'll always be here for you. I'll never leave you" I smiled. "You are my sweetheart" I heard those words before, from Justice.