Chapter 34

This chapter is kinda dirty so its your choice if u read it or not

I got up and locked the door. When I got back to the bed, there was a knock on the door, making Justice roll his eyes. "Yeah?" He yelled, "dinner is ready" Mario said from behind the door. "We'll be down in a few minutes" Justice said, "hurry up, mom wants to talk to us all together" I could tell Justice was frustrated.

"Come on" I said and grabbed his hand, "their waiting on us" he sighed and got up. We opened the door, and walked downstairs. I honestly, felt kind of relieved.

We went to the dinning room and sat down beside each other, everyone sitting down already. Princeton and the baby weren't here, which made me confused, cause I thought she was going to tell them. Gena stood up, and started to put the food on our plates, the room silent. None of us said anything, we just waited for her to be comfortable to say what ever she wanted to.

"Thanks for dinner Gena" I said, to break the awkward silence, she sat down and we began to eat. "You're welcome sweetie" she smiled, the only sound in the room was our forks hitting the plates, every time we took a bite. Justices hand went to my thigh, and I put my fork down, and grabbed his hand. He massaged my thigh.

"I'm really disappointed that we got cut off" he said, "I'll make it up to you" I said. "How are you gonna make it up?" He whispered. "I'm gonna continue what started earlier" I said and he smirked. "You promise?" I nodded. "I want you guys to know" Gena said, making our attention turn towards her. "That I'm sorry that I messed everything up. I should have talked to your father, and ended things before I started seeing this man. I would stay with your father, but this man, makes me so happy. He makes me feel loved, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I love him. I'm in love with him" she smiled lightly at her words, I could tell she really meant what she said.

"I want you to be happy mom, that's all I care about. Even though I don't like it, I understand, I dont want you to be unhappy because you're with dad. You deserve to be happy" Justice said, making me smile. "God Emily what'd you do to him?" Gena joked, smiling uncontrollably. "He's saying what's from his heart, I didn't tell him what to say" I said. "I want you to be as happy as Emily makes me" he squeezed my hand and looked to me, and kissed the back of my hand.

My eyes looked to Mario, as he looked away. "I want you to be in love, and be happy, the way I am when I'm with Emily" he smiled. "Thank you Justice" Gena said, and Justice nodded. "You guys do really love each other" she said, "I can tell how much you mean to each other, you guys are in love" I smiled at her words, and we both nodded.

"When is dad leaving?" Mario asked, changing the subject. "He's coming by to get his things, and so you can say bye to him. You guys know that you will still get to see him right? Nothing will stop him from coming over almost everyday to see you guys" Justice smiled as Gena spoke. "I promise, everything is going to be okay, maybe even better" Gena smiled.

"I'm happy that you're happy Gena, I know that means a lot to Justice and Mario" she nodded lightly, "thank you Emily, I think I'm starting to like you more than Justice does" she joked. "I dont think that's possible" he laughed. We continued to eat and talk, laughing at everyone's jokes and enjoying the food Gena prepared for us.

I missed this, when I used to do this with my family, before everything fell apart.

"Thank you for dinner Gena, it was honestly amazing" I laughed lightly. "No problem sweetie, I'm glad you liked it, it was Justices favorite as a child" she smiled at the memories, grabbing everyone's plates to take to the kitchen. "It still is" Justice said, laughing. "I love you baby" he said once Gena left the room.

"I love you too" I smiled and kissed his hand. "We're watching a movie, you guys should join us" Gena walked back into the room and said. "I think were gonna go upstairs and go to bed soon" Justice said, even though he was lying. "Are you sure you dont want to join us?" Justice and I stood up, and pushed in our chairs.