Chapter 81

The Wedding Day// Emily's POV

Today was the day, I've been waiting for since I was 16. Today was the day, that I finally get to marry the love of my life, and be honored to have his last name. Gena and my mother was in the room with me as I got ready. Everyone was here, everyone was waiting. Justices father waited outside the doors, while the makeup artist had finished my makeup, and the hairdresser finished pinning my hair up. I stood up and walked the the wide mirror, to look at myself for the first time. I saw Gena and mom stare at me through the mirror from behind me, tears flooding both of their eyes. "You ready?" Mom asked, her voice sounding weak from crying. I took a deep breath and nodded my head yes, I was ready, I've never been more ready. Gena opens the doors and my future father in law walks in, his eyes on me with a wide smile on his face, showing his white and straight teeth. His arms wrapped around me, his head on my shoulder "you look beautiful" he said, this was the most I've ever felt close to him, as he held me tightly. He pulled back and he also had tears in his eyes, just like my mother and my future mother in law. "Thank you" I smiled as he put his arm into mine, and we walked to the closed doors. I grew nervous, but excited. So many emotions flooded my body, emotions I've never felt before.

The man besides the doors opened them, right after Justices father whispered "I'm so happy that you're the girl who will marry my son". My eyes scanned the full chairs of people, and my eyes met Justice, who stood in front of me, just down the walkway. His eyes were now filled with tears as well, but a wide smile formed on his lips. My eyes stayed connected to his as we walked down the white walkway, that was covered with rose petals. The music played from around me but all I could focus on was Justice. Once we reached the front, Justices father turns to me and smiled before kissing my cheek, then leaving me alone. I walked to Justice and stood to his side, facing him. He looked absolutely incredible, I couldn't believe that he was going to be my husband in just a few minutes. He took my hands in his and held onto them tightly while looking into my eyes. His eyes were filled with love, happiness, joy, lust, and so much more that I couldn't even explain. It amazes me how his beautiful brown eyes could hold so much meaning behind them.

"Friends and Family of the Bride and Groom, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Emily and Justice, by joining them in marriage." Marriage, I thought, were finally going to be married, after all these years of wanting to spend my life with him. I've been waiting for this day for such a long time, and it was everything and better than what I had expected.

"All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship." Justices eyes never broke from mine, as his hands squeezed mine excitedly and lovingly.

"Emily and Justice, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand" his thumb rubbed softly against the back of my hand.

"Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.
So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." I smiled at the words, I've already done that, after all of these years, waking up and falling in love with Justice, all over again, every morning.

"You may now say your vows" The priest said. Justice cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"Years ago, you used to hate me, and looking back, I don't blame you. I was in such a bad place, and I took it out on you, but you changed me. The first time I kissed you, I fell in love. I didn't know I had at the time, but now I realize I had. You've changed me so much for the better, and I'm so incredibly thankful. I would have never been happy and in love if it weren't for you. I can't and don't want to even imagine what my life would be like if I never met you. I've been waiting to call you my wife for all these years, and now I finally can. I can never express how much I love you, because it's simply not possible. All I could say is that I love you, with all my heart. You're heart belongs to me, and I'm so blessed to have you. I'm so incredibly I love with you" tears also filled my eyes and I pulled one of my hands away to wipe them before they escaped my eyes and slid down my cheeks.

"I could never express all the ways you've helped me in the past years. We've been through so much, but that never stopped us. Nothing could ever stop my love for you. My love, only belongs to you, and my heart only beats for you. I never thought that I would fall in love, I never knew if true love was a thing before I fell in love with you. I fell for you so much, and with everything we've been through, you've always stuck by my side, never leaving me. And I could never thank you enough for that. No words, or actions could show or tell how much I love you. I fell in love with you years ago, and I seem to fall in love with you over and over again, every time I look into your eyes. I can't wait for the day that we have our first child, and I get to see you in our baby girl or baby boy. I can't wait for spend the rest of my life with you, I love you" I lifted my hand and wiped away a tear that fell from his cheek with my thumb.

"Justice, do you take Emily to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" My head felt as if it was going to pound out of my chest. Justice smiled "I do"

"Emily, do you take Justice to be your lawfully wedded husband? to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" Butterflies filled my stomach and my knees felt weak, "I do"

Justice slid my ring on my finger, his hand holding a tight grasp, as this was the first time his eyes had left mine. I then slid his ring on, the butterflies never leaving my stomach.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, Justice, you may now kiss your bride" Justices hands went to my sides and smoothly pulled me in, our faces only an inch apart. His eyes locked with mine as a smile hung on both of our faces, our lips touched, and we kissed. His lips touching mine, made mine tingle. My knees felt as if they were too weak to hold me up, and my heart felt like it would explode out of my chest. Our lips moved together as everyone clapped and cheered, his hands held onto my waist as mine rested on his neck and a side of his face. We slowly pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Mrs. Carradine" he whispered, and pulled me into a hug. His arms tightly wrapped around me, as if he was scared I would let go, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't never. "I love you more"

Vote❤️