Chapter 11

STUFF'S GONNA GET CRAZY FROM HERE
Also, that jawline thoooo

I walked into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal and walked to the living room to watch TV. I pulled out my phone and texted the number the boy gave to me.

Its Emily

-I was scared you weren't gonna text me

Why wouldn't I?

I locked my phone and put my bowl in the sink after I finished and turned off the TV. I locked the front door and jogged up to my room. Speaking of jogging, I haven't gone in a while. I threw my phone on my bed and I opened my closet, taking out a pair of gray sweatpants and a Nike sports bra and changed. I laid down on the bed, taking a break from everything today. I was tired from school and practice, but I wanted to jog.

After a few minutes I grabbed my headphones and water bottle and put my home key on top of the door. I locked it and plugged in my headphone and put my music on shuffle. I started lightly jogging up the road and went my usual route, towards the park. I stopped jogging and took a drink from my water bottle. I looked down at my phone to change the song when a body hit mine. I looked up and apologized. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" the boy shrugged but smiled. "I'm wasn't either" he laughed and shook his phone in his hand. "Do I know you?" I asked and he smiled. "I don't think so" I started to walk again but he stopped me. He stared down at my neck.

"What's your name?" "Emily" he put out his hand. "I'm Mario" I shook his hand and smiled up at him. "You're cute" I smiled. "Thanks" "you should text me sometime" he smirked and I handed him my phone. He put his number in my phone, and I said bye and continued to walk. He looked familiar, he was cute.

I walked back home, and unlocked the door, going straight up stairs after locking the door and went to the shower in my room.

I put my music on and washed my hair first, then put conditioner in before I washed my body and shaved. I stepped out of the shower and walked back into my room, the towel wrapped around my chest tightly so it wouldn't fall. As I opened my closet there was a knock on the balcony door, making me jump and almost drop my towel. I looked over and saw Justice waiting for me to open the door. I opened it but didn't let him in. "Why are you here?" His eyes scanned my body, causing me to hold onto the towel tighter. "I wanted to chill and hang out with you" should I let him in? "Please" I rolled my eyes and opened the door and stepped back so he could come through. "Next time text me and give me a warning" I walked back to the closet and grabbed black shorts and an old T-shirt and new undergarments and walked to the bathroom.

"You could of just changed in here" he laughed. "Haha very funny" I said sarcastically and opened the door after changing. I sat down on my bed, beside him, with a towel in my hands, using it to dry my hair. "The makeups gone" I shrugged. "I'm gonna be home alone for a few days" I grabbed my phone and checked my messages from Luke.

-You wanna hang out?

I would but I cant, maybe tomorrow or something?

I sighed and went to the contact that boy I bumped into earlier today put in my phone, I think his name was Mario?

Hey

I sent, might as well be casual.

-Is this Emily?

I sent yeah but locked my phone when I saw Justice look over to my phone. "Are you talking to that Luke boy?" I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on, then turned on my Xbox and put on Netflix. "Yeah" I scrolled through a few movies, but handed Justice the controller when my phone beeped.

He rolled his eyes but I ignored him and unlocked my phone.

-You wanna hang out? My brother just left to go to some girls house so I'm home alone?

I wonder if I knew his brother?

I would love to, but I cant, I have company over :/

Justice clicked on a movie and stood up, closing the shades on the balcony door and took off his shoes. He laid back beside me and opened his arms for me to lay with him. "My hairs wet" he shrugged and kept his arms out. "Put the towel under your head" I laid down beside him, and he wrapped his arm around me while my head was laying on his chest.

"This is-" "wrong" he finished for me. "There's nothing wrong with watching a movie and cuddling with someone" I guess he was right. "Just don't-" "tell anyone I know" he finished for me making me laugh. He laughed and rubbed his hand up and down my arm slowly, making my body shiver at the touch.

"Are you cold?" I played it off and said yeah. He reached down for the cover and laid it on top of us. "Can I sleep over tonight?" "I don't know when my brothers coming home, and what would you say when you got on the bus with me?" he shrugged. "I could say I missed my stop" "How are you gonna get ready and changed tomorrow?" "I can go home and get clothes" I shrugged and tightened my arm around his waist.

"I guess you can" I looked up and looked at his neck. "Did anyone ask you about those?" He nodded. "My brother" "I didn't know you had a brother" he nodded. "Two brothers and one sister" "What'd you say to him?" "Nothing, I just blew it off and he didn't ask again". "Did anyone notice yours?" I nodded. "A boy I bumped into by the park when I went jogging" he smiled and looked down again me. "What'd he say?" "He didn't say anything, he just stared" he nodded and we didn't say anything afterwards. "I should go get my stuff to sleep over tonight" he began to stand up and I whined. "Just go after the movie" he put his shoes on. "It's gonna get dark soon" "I'll be back" he bent down and pecked my lips before leaving to go get his stuff.

I pulled out my phone and looked at my text messages from Mario and Luke. First at Mario's.

-That's too bad, maybe we could hang out some other time?

Sounds good :)

Then to Luke's.

-Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow

I didn't text him back, I didn't see the need too, and I wasn't really interested. It was probably 15 minutes later and I heard a knock on the front door. I ran down stairs and opened it.
"I didn't wanna climb up the balcony with this" he held the bag in his hand and I locked the door behind him. He started to take off his shoes but I stopped him.

"You can't leave them down here" he finishes taking them off and followed me back into my room, his shoes in his hand. He set the bag down beside the bed and I locked the door, still not knowing when my brother was coming home. We laid down again, to our original spot, and played the movie.

"Can I kiss you?" I looked up at him and nodded, smiling. He leaned down slowly and put his lips on mine. I put my hand on his jaw and he held the side of my face and licked my bottom lip. I let his tongue fight against mine until he pulled back to breathe. "How the hell are you a virgin?" I looked at him confused. "You're better then the other girls I've messed with and they weren't a virgin to begin with" I didn't like the sound of that. The 'other' girls.

"How many girls have you messed with?" "Only a few" "why do people make you sound like you slept with ever cheerleader then?" He shrugged. "Can I kiss you again?" I laughed and nodded. "Let's skip school so we can do this all day tomorrow" I shook my head. "My mom would kill me" he pushed his lips on mine and laid me on my back. "Say you're sick" I moved my lips against his and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up against him, making me arch my back. "So you'll skip?" I nodded. "Last week I absolutely hated you but now I'm skipping school with you and making out with you" he bit my bottom lip and pulled it slightly, then let it go.

"A lot of things can change in such little time" the movie played in the background, but we weren't paying attention.

He was on top of me and put his lips on the place on my neck, from the day before. "No more, I don't want them to be more visible" he pulled my shirt down a bit and started doing it to my collarbone instead. "I really thought you were innocent" my hands were in his dark hair, his lips on my skin. "And I really thought you were a douche" "I was" he smiled against my skin, but didn't look up.

"But you changed me"

OKAY!!! So IF I do post the imagines book, who would read it? And should I publish it soon, or after this book is finished? COMMENT! I NEED YOUR OPINIONS