Chapter 55

Read my note at the end please😊 also ignore mistakes if there is any❤️

I shifted awake as my bed moved and I opened my eyes. Justice was in front of my bed going into my bathroom, not noticing that I woke up. I closed my eyes again and waited till he came back out. I was still tired, but I wouldn't sleep more while he was here, I wanted to spend quality time with him.

I waited till I heard the door open and close and for him to sit back on the bed to open my eyes. I rolled over and looked at him with my partially open, tired eyes and smiled. "Hi baby" he smiled and I grabbed his hand and laid mine comfortably in his. "Hi beautiful, do you feel okay?" I nodded and pulled our hands close to my face, and kissed the back of his. "I'm fine right now, how long have you been here?" I asked him, "only an hour" he said with a small happy smile on his face. "You should have woken me up" he shook his head, "I don't mind, I'm just glad I'm here with you". I smiled, "I missed you" he squeezed my hand slightly, "I missed you too" he bent down close to me and pecked my lips. I opened my eyes, but his were still closed, and he kissed me again. "I love you" he whispered against my lips. "I love you too Justice" he laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me and pulled my closer.

He laid his head on me, his face in the crook of my neck. He pecked my skin softly, only two times and I felt a smile on his lips. His hand rested at my lower back, while I felt his warm breath heat up my cold skin. "How have you been today?" He asked, breaking the silence, "I was fine until I got a head ache and tried to go down the stairs. I would have fallen down but Joseph caught me just in time, then my chest started to hurt again and I got cold and tired, so I just went to sleep" "I'm sorry baby, I brought your wheelchair, its downstairs" I nodded but kept my mouth closed, not saying anything more. The silence felt so good, it was comfortable and calm, making me relax even more while his body touching me made me feel relaxed. "Are you sure you don't want to do anything today?" I asked him, "there isn't much we could do, but I like just laying here with you" his voice got quite and deep as he grew more tired, being barely awake. I didn't say anything more, and felt him fall asleep. I closed my eyes and pecked his forehead. "I love you so much" I whispered, before falling asleep again.

~

I woke up to his very light snores, me laying on his chest this time, not like before. I raised my hand and twirled my fingers lightly through his curls. I stared at him, his perfectionist, his beauty. His long dark eyelashes and his plump light colored lips. His curls hanged down his forehead, just above his eyebrows, he was so perfect, so handsome, such an amazing guy. I was more than lucky to have him even in my life. I put my face in the crook of his neck and pecked at his skin, just like he did to me earlier. "I love you, so much" I whispered softly, I didn't want to sleep anymore, but I was gonna let his peacefully sleep, just like he did for me.

My fingertips were on his collarbone, and I drew different random patterns on his tan skin. I just laid there, enjoying the sound of his breath, the feeling of his heart beat on my hand that was resting on his chest. I loved this, more than anything. Nothing could ever, compare to this, to this feeling. To be with the person you love, close together, comfortable with each others warmth, to just get a few minutes, or an hour, just to be alone with the person, you want to have a long future with. "I'm so lucky to have you" I whispered, and he wrapped his arm more around me, pulling me closer. "I'm so in love with you" I pecked his skin again, and waited patiently for him to wake up.

After a while passed he finally shifted awake. I didn't say or do anything, just to see what he does. He pulled his arm from around me and ran his hand up and down my back slowly, not knowing I was awake. His other hand pushed my hair away from my face and I could sense his smile. "I love you" he whispered, and with his left hand he put his hand into mine, and kissed the top of my head. I acted as if I were asleep, enjoying this moment. "I'm so happy we get to do this together, like we used to" I smiled, "I'm always gonna be here, I'm never, ever going to leave you. We'll grow old together, I know it" the thought of that made me smile. And the fact that he believed in that, made it so much better.

"Are you awake baby?" I didn't say anything, and just nodded my head lightly. "How long?" He asked, his voice deeper than usual, since he just woke up. "Maybe an hour or so, I wanted to let you sleep" my voice was quite, and calm. His hand went into my hair and lightly ran his fingers over my scalp, making me shiver. He laughed lightly and continued, making me close my eyes and relax even more. "You're so beautiful" he said even though I looked a mess. Dark circles under my eyes, in a loose shirt and sweatpants. "Even though you probably don't think so, it's true. Every time I see you, I'm taken back by how beautiful you are" I felt my face grow warm as I smiled. I turned my head so I faced him, and connected my eyes with his. "You make me feel so special" I wanted him to know that, and he smiled. "I'm glad I get to show you how much I love you" he said, I rested my hand on the side of his face, and ran my thumb over his high cheekbone.

"I love you" I said. "If you love me then kiss me" I smiled and giggled lightly as I leaned up so my face was inches from his. I looked into his light brown eyes as he smiled, then pecked his lips. "Again" I kissed him once more, he lifted his hand and put it on the back of my head, his fingers in my curls. He pushed our lips together lightly and our noses brushed together as he turned his head slightly. He lifted me up and laid me on top of him, making me laugh. "I love you" I said it, for the thousandth time, "I love you more" we both smiled. "I don't think so" he slowly pulled away, and shook his head. "I know so" "well you know wrong" I said back. "How about we agree to disagree?" I nodded, and he smiled. "I wish I could just tell you a hundred times how much I love you, just so you would really know" I laughed lightly. "But I do know that you love me" I smiled, "yeah, but I just don't think how much". "I know how much you love me, and you know how much I love you" I said. "Do you really think we'll grow old together?" I asked, which cause his smiled to rise. "I know we will" "so you're not scared? About anything happening to me from cancer?" His smile dropped, which made me think bringing it up was a bad idea.

"Oh course I'm scared, but I know everything's gonna be okay"

"What do you think will happen with us in the future?" I asked him. "We're gonna be okay. We're gonna stay together, we'll get our own house, and always sleep in the same bed. We'll fight, like every couple does, but no matter what, we'll be together and happy". I smiled, "you honestly think so?" He smiled and nodded confidently, "I had a dream last night about it" "really?" He nodded. "Tell me what happened" he took a deep breath and continued.

"We moved into together in our own house. It was few years from now. I remember you had a giant diamond ring on your finger, and I remember that you had long curly hair the way you have now, like the chemo never happened. And I remember at the very end of my dream, it was night time and you took off your shirt to sleep and you had a tiny baby bump. And I bent down an kissed it, and then I just woke up"

I hid my face in his chest, hiding my blush. "Gosh I love you so much" I raised my head and pecked his lips. "I know you do" he smiled and I laughed. I connected our lips again and he rested his hands on my lower back. "Tell me you love me back" I whispered and he raised his hands up now slightly under my shirt. "I think I've said it enough times today" I pulled back from his lips, and got off of him. "Don't be like that" I crossed my arms over my chest, acting over dramatic. He sat up and moved in front of me, to get me to look at him. "Look at me" I connected my eyes with his, "say it, or I'll make you leave" he laughed, and I had to stop myself from doing it too. He quickly pulled me back onto his lap and I pushed my lips closed.

"You're so dramatic" he wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me to his chest. He quickly pecked all over the side of my neck making me laugh, "there we go" he laughed lightly and smiled. "I was just playing around with you baby" I smiled when he called me that. "I know, but you still haven't said it" he laid us back so my back was on the bed, and he was towering over me.
"I love you"

I changed all my books covers. Comment ❤️ if you like them? I love you guys😌