Chapter 83 (final)

2 weeks later

I sat on the top of the toilet. The third pregnancy test laying upside down beside the other two I had taken earlier. Justice stood with his arms crossed over his chest, one hand in a fist over his mouth as his eyes were closed. "You okay?" I asked, he looked nervous and somewhat scared. "Yeah baby of course, how are you feeling?" I shrugged, "I'm scared, really scared. I hope they all come back positive but I don't feel very confident" he pushed himself off the wall and opened his arms. I stood up and he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. We stood in complete silence, until the timer on my phone went off. We both looked at each other, excitement but nervousness in each other's eyes. I unwrapped one arm and turned off the timer and grabbed the first test I took, the side revealing the truth away from us. "Are you ready?" I asked, "I'm ready when you are baby, we're in this together" his arm tightened around me tightly. I took a deep breath before slowly turning the stick over. It read one line, which meant, not pregnant.

"What does one line mean?" Justice asked, but the look on my face gave it away. "It's okay baby. If you're not pregnant we can keep trying. We still have two more test okay? Are you ready to look at them?" He kissed my forehead lightly and reassuringly. I nod, and he grabs the next test and quickly turns it over, eager to know what it says. I kept my face in his chest, now wanting to see the next one, afraid it would be negative. "Two lines! That means pregnant" my eyes shot open and looked at the test, it was indeed two lines. My body filled with excitement, but I remember the other one said negative, so it was 50/50. The last one was the most nerve racking, because whatever it was, mean 2/3, which was most likely the answer if I was pregnant or not. I picked up the last test and looked up to Justice before looking at it. He looked down at me, his body towering over mine, his strong arm wrapped around me. "Whatever it says, I love you Emily, so much. We have a doctor appointment later today to see if we're pregnant, and if we're not we will keep trying okay?" I nodded and stood up on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. I turned the test over, it was two lines! Two lines! "Yes!" Justices arms both tightened around me and he lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pressed my lips to his. We're pregnant! We can finally start the family I've always wanted, that we've always wanted.

He sat me to the counter and pulled his lips off of mine, and lifted my shirt up to reveal my stomach. His hands ran over my stomach, even though it's only been two weeks. "I can't believe we're having a baby!" His voice was filled with excitement. "I'm so happy, but let's not get too excited. We should wait until the doctor appointment" I said, and he nodded, but the smile didn't leave his face. "I love you so fucking much Emily" he connected our lips again, "I love you more"

The doctors appointment

The doctor rubbed the hand held machine over my stomach as his eyes focused on the screen. Justices hand squeezed mine as both of us watched the screen. The room was completely silent that I could hear my loud and fast heartbeat. "You guys see this" he pointed to a little dot in the middle of the screen. We both nodded, "what does that mean?"

"It means you guys are having a baby"

The doctor smiled at us as I looked over to Justice who was squeezing my hand. "You're pregnant" Justice said in disbelief, "I'm pregnant" I was shocked. Finally, Justice and I are going to be parents, we're having a fucking baby. "Oh my god" I whispered, tears filled my eyes from happiness. I couldn't believe it. "We're gonna finally have a family" Justice smiled and kissed my hand, he also began to tear up. The doctor wiped the jell off my stomach and left the room to give us privacy. "Holy shit" he hugged my tightly for what felt like hours, as we cried in each other's shoulders. He pulled away and put his hand on my belly. "Hi baby" he kissed the cloth over my stomach then rested the side of his face down, listening. It was too early, but it was still so cute. "I love you Justice, so much" I ran my fingers who his hair, I was so happy at this moment. I'm pregnant with the love of my life's child. I was finally gonna be a mother, and my amazing husband is going to be a father. I couldn't ask for more.
"I love you too baby" he lifted his head and looked at my stomach.

"I love you too my beautiful angel"

The book is finally over. Thank you guys for reading, I love you all soooo much. I'm not sure if I should make a sequel, with them as a family, so please comment if you think I should and if you would read it❤️