Chapter 22

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days I've had friends over :)

Mario's POV

I couldn't focus on anything else that she told me. I parked my car into the drive way, and slammed the door shut. I ran to the door and knocked rapidly, since I forgot my key. Justice opened the door, looking confused. "Where'd you go?" I ignored his question. "What's wrong with you?" I yelled. "What are you talking about?" I pushed him against the wall, my hands on his collar.

"The deal you made with Tyler. You're disgusting" he looked more confused then before. "I never made a deal with Tyler. I'm not friends with him anymore, we never even talk" "bullshit" I huffed. Justice tried to push me away from him but I didn't move. "What did he say?" He asked. "He told Emily that you paid him to act like he was gonna rape her so you could walk in and save her. You planned it so you could get with her" Justice looked pissed.

"I would never do that, he's lying, he's always had a thing for her, he's just trying to make me look bad" he looked honest, and I let go of him. He could see the look on my face, which was not fully convenienced. "I would never do that to someone. I know I'm fucked up, but I'm not that fucked up" I could tell by the look on his face he was telling the truth.

Now I felt bad, for leaving her the way I did, but I was mad. "Fuck" I sighed and put my face in my hands. "I have to go back and apologize" I started to walk back to the front door but Justice stopped me. "I think she would want to be alone" he was right, but I course help think about what she's doing right now. I could imagine tears rolling down her cheeks as she laid down holding her pillow. I ran up to my room and closed my door behind me.

I pulled out my phone and called her. She didn't answer so I called her again. By the third time, she would reject the call after only a few seconds. I sat down and texted her.

Babe please call me

I sent it, then stared at my phone, waiting for her to reply. I got tired after waiting at lease ten minutes. I laid down and turned my face into the pillows. How could I be so stupid? I over reacted, I was just so heated, and then her saying what she did made me feel even worse. I know that I make her happy, I can tell that I've helped her with a lot of family problems. I was such an ass. I don't even think that I was mad at what she said. All I could think about was what she said about Justice.

I wanted to go over and apologize, but I didn't know if she would let me in. After yelling and walking out on her, she probably doesn't want to see me. I messed up, she's rejecting my calls, and she probably hates me right now. I want to see her, and apologize and hold her so bad, but maybe, if I show up she'll let me in. Maybe she'll understand. I've always been afraid of hurting the people I love, I felt like I broke her heart. I know that I hurt Justice, but he deserved it. He tried to take something that's mine, he's hurt her before, and when she told me that was him, I couldn't think of anything else then protecting her. Its my job to protect her and make her happy, but I felt like I failed.

I was so good to her, I was the type of person I wanted to be. I treated her the way any girl girl would want to be treated, but now I feel like a piece of shit who disappointed her. I didn't just want to give up and let her have time alone. It would make me look even worse than before if I didn't try to apologize. I went back down stairs and grabbed my keys. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to fix everything" I closed the door behind me and jogged to my car. I drove to her house, preparing what I was going to say. I rang the door bell, and felt relived when the door started opening, but it wasn't Emily who answered, it was a guy. Who I'm guessing is her brother.

"Who are you?" "I'm Mario" I stuck out my hand, but he didn't do anything. "What are you doing here?" "I need to talk to Emily" he looked confused. "How do you know my sister?" "I'm her boyfriend" I didn't know if I should have said that, but I did. "Are you the reason she's crying right now?" I felt ashamed of myself. "I need to talk to her" I said desperately. I saw her bedroom door open, and she turned towards us, going down the stairs. "Emily" I said loudly so I get her attention. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes were bright red, and her bottom lids were swollen, and dark bags under her eyes. She wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks.