Chapter 20

I kinda felt nervous to meet the rest of his family, what if they didn't like me? Mario was driving us to his house, on the other hand. I haven't really talked to my family much. I barely felt like I belonged with them anymore. "Are you nervous?" I nodded. "Kinda" he chuckled. "Don't be, I know everyone will love you. There isn't one thing that you should be scared about". I smiled. "Thanks" he nodded and grabbed my hand. We pulled into his driveway and he turned off the car. He got out and opened the door for me, like he always does.

He wrapped his arm around me, and knocked on the door. Gena opened it and hugged me, welcoming me into their home. "You guys can go ahead and go sit down at the table, I just finished the food. I'll go get you brothers and sister" Mario and I walked to the table. "Can I go to the bathroom?" He nodded and he showed me where the one down here was. I did my business, and walked back to the table. Mario was sitting down, and I sat down beside him. His baby sister was in his arms, and I gasped. She looked over to me and smiled. "Say hi" Mario said and she raised her hand, waving at me, moving her hand left to right, making me laugh. "Hi" I smiled. A young boy walked into the room, and sat down, his eyes focused down on his phone.

"This is Princeton" he turned towards me and smiled. "Princeton this is Emily" "hi Emily" he looked back down to his phone, and Gena walked in. "Your brother is coming in a minute" we waited for a minute, Mario and I having a conversation with Gena. Mario put his baby sister into her chair and we heard footsteps from behind us. The boy sat down in front of me, but I looked down, and grabbed Mario's hand. "Justice this is Emily" my head raised quickly, it can't be. We made eye contact, and anxiety washed over my body. "Nice to meet you" I nodded slowly, not knowing what to do.

How did I not know Justice was his brother. I fucking knew this house looked familiar. What am I supposed to do? I can't tell Mario that I know Justice, and that he's the boy that's hurt me before. I just had to ignore him. Mario and Gena started a conversation, but I didn't pay attention, I couldn't. He was right in front of me, I could feel his eyes on me, and I looked down, feeling uncomfortable. "Are you guys dating?" Justice asked Mario and I.

"Yeah" Mario said, he squeezed my hand and I looked up to him and smiled. "Are you okay?" He whispered to me. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine" he smiled down at me and kissed my temple. "How'd you guys meet?" Justice asked. I looked up to him, and gave him a dirty look. He already knew, he was just trying to annoy me.

"I ran into her on the side walk. She was jogging and we ran into each other and I gave her my number." I smiled up at him, trying to ignore Justice's stare. "You run?" Justice asked again. "Um, yeah" Gena coughed. "Do you do anything other then jogging?" Gena asked. "I'm a cheerleader, but I wouldn't call that a sport" she laughed. "I didn't know that" Mario said. "What grade are you in?" "Eleventh" she nodded and we began to eat. I could still feel Justices eyes on me, but I tried my hardest to ignore him.

"Have you seen Justice before? He's in your grade?" Gena asked, I looked up to Justice and he smirked. "I don't think so" it was hard to eat, his eyes were still focused on me. We continued to talk, but I barely said anything. I forced my self to eat, I'm not gonna be rude and not eat the food Gena prepared for us.

We soon finished the food, and Mario took our plates to the sink, me following him. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" he said and I nodded. I stop in the kitchen, not know anything else to do other then to wait for him to come back. It was fine, but I heard foot steps behind me, by the sink. I ignored it, in case it was Justice. "So I guess we're passing you down aren't we?" Justice said. "Stay away from me" I said, and he walked closer to me, him by my side.

"Its gonna be hard to know that you're dating my brother" I stepped away from him. "Please leave me alone" he smiled, but didn't say anything. We heard Mario walk towards us. Justice began to walk out of the room, but I felt his hand squeeze my bum, I pulled away and smacked his arm away. "What are you doing?" Mario stood in front of us.