Chapter 28

Not posting until this chapter gets 20 comments! Comment for a sooner update. And ignore mistakes

Justices POV

Our toes stepped into the cold sand, and I gripped her hand. We walked closer to the water, and when we were far enough from it, I unbuttoned my shirt, and pulled off my belt. She removed her sweater then unzipped her dress. "Can you help me?" She struggled to pull the zipper all the way down. I pulled it down, and dropped her dress into the sand.

She was comfortable with me seeing her body now, since I've seen it before. She was wearing light pink lace biking underwear, and a matching bra. I unbuttoned my pants, and dropped them too. Then I took off my socks, so we both were now only in our underwear. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the water, a small wave hit out feet, and we both shook. "Its freezing" she said.

"I'll keep you warm" we stepped into the water, slowly. She let go of my hand and wrapped her arm around my waist. We walked further, until the water came under out chest. I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled my head back and smiled down at her, she smiled back, and her smiled brightened in the moonlight. "You're so beautiful" I said and ran my thumb over her chin, "I love you Justice" she whispered, "you make me so, incredibly happy, thank you so much for tonight, its been amazing" her soft voice spoke, I softly pushed my lips to her, then pulled back after a few seconds.

"No words could describe how you make me feel" I said. "I love you too sweetheart" I pecked her nose. She pushed her lips to mine, slowly. I pulled her body all the way to mine, kissing her deeply. Both of my hands were wrapped around her waist, and I smiled against her lips. "You really do love me? You're not just saying that?" She smiled and shook her head. "I love you, so much" she said against my lips.

"I've never loved anyone, as much as I love you, not my family, not anyone" she put her arms over my shoulders. "You make everything better, no matter what happens" she pulled away. "You've always been there for me, more than anyone else, and I'm so thankful for that" she said. "Think about how different our lives would be if you never agreed to be my tutor?" She laughed.

"Then there wouldn't be an us" she said, "I mean-" I cut her off. "I wanted to talk to you about that" I said, "about what?" "About there being an us, an official us, I want to make you mine" she looked down, making me nervous. "I know it sounds fast, but we can act like nothing ever happened with Mario, that we had a fight, and love brought us together again" I said to her.

"You can't always be scared of being hurt, especially by someone who you know won't hurt you" I whispered and grabbed her hands. I waited for her answer, giving her time to think. She looked up to me, and took a deep breath, than smiled. "I would love to hear you say I'm yours" she said, "so is that a yes, that you'll be my girlfriend?" She nodded.

"Thank you so so so much" I pulled her to my chest. "I promise I'll treat you good, I won't let you regret this" she nodded and kissed me. Her plump lips, always gave me a strong, powerful tingly feeling in my lips, and every time I touched her, at all, I got butterfly's in my stomach. "I know this might sound crazy" I said, "bit I get a feeling throughout me every time I touch you, or kiss you. I dont know what it is that you're doing to me, but it feels amazing" I said.

"I get that feeling too" she said, "it feels like electricity" I nodded, "do you think it has something to do, with how I'm in love with you?" I smiled, but she looked down. "Maybe one of us is sick, and were giving it to each other" I shook my head, "why are you so afraid of being in love?" I asked her. "Because, my dad, he was my best friend, I loved him so much, and Mario. I know you dont like to hear this, but I was in love with him, it's hard to just let go of someone you cared so much about"